mine

Jaeden
I hear the lights come on thinking it was Natalie I wake up.
It wasn't.
"Huh"
I studied the person in my room. Hazel eyes, Sharp jaw, curly hair. It couldn't be. Wyatt Jess Oleff standing in my room??? "Um hey" Wyatt said walking up to me. "H-he-hey" I stuttered. Fuck I thought. I only stutter when im nevervous/scared. It was obvious I was.
"I was looking for my mom and the nurse said this was her room sorry" the handsome boy said looking down. "Oh um its f-fine...what did the nurse happen to look like?" I asked Natalia did this I know she did.
"She had dirty blonde short wavy hair clearly dyed blue eyes and a wonderful smile" he said looking in my eyes. Why was he doing that? But I knew Natalia did this. "Um that was my nurse Natalia she knew she gave you the wrong room sorry..." I said embarassed. "Why would she do that?" he asked. He tilted his head to the side. It reminded me of a puppy. I mentally laughed at the thought. Should I tell him? Would he get creeped out? " Because im a fan..." I said looking up. I was blushing fuck.
"Oh well I love meeting fans im Wyatt as you know and you?" he took his hand out for me to shake. "Uh Jaeden...Jaeden Lieberher and its with an AE not a Y. " I said shaking his hand. Which was very soft. We stopped shaking hands we just held on. Like our hands we perfect together. Noticing we were still holding hands he let go. He looked at the clock. 1:30 am " I have to get going see you around Jaeden with an AE" he turned and left. I got up to turn off the lights something fell a paper. It read
Text me lover boy
9194448800
- Wyatt
He put a heart. Why a heart? I placed the paper on my desk and turned off the lights. Im going to kill Natalia.
Lover boy were my last thoughts before going to sleep.

Authors note: This book sucks already sksksk Lmao but dm me ideas for the next chapter :) if anyone even reads these💀
- Aniyah🌙