Him and I

Play song at 👼👼👼👼
Jaeden
Wyatt🐍: meet me at the park at 4:00 sharp dress casual 😘❤
Jaeden💔: I'll be there
I admit I am starting to miss Wyatt. The way his dimples popped everytime he smiled. The was his curls covered his forehead. And his laugh. Damn. That laugh. It fucks me up everytime. I got ready since it was 3:30. I put on A light blue button up shirt,skinny jeans, and white hightop converse. 3:50 the clock read. "Natalia im going out ill be home by 11!" I yell out by the door. "Have fun!" she yelled back. I walked down to the park to see Wyatt on the bench. "What do you need Oleff" I murmured. "Nice pericings" he winked. "Whatever." he got up and started walking to his car I followed. We got in the car after 10 minutes I turned the radio on.
👼👼👼👼👼
Cross my heart hope to die
To my lover i'd never lie
"Ahhh I love this song" I squealed. Wyatt smirked and took my hand and sqeazed it. I let him. "Where are we even going Wy" he smiled at the name. "You'll see." he replied.
I am his and he is mine
In the end
Its him and I
I sang. I sound pretty good to be honest. We arrived at the forest Wyatt danced with me the night of the party.
We got that love the crazy kind

Wyatt
I wanted Jaeden so bad. Not the dirty way (I caught yall). I wanted his lips on mine I wanted to cuddle with him. I wanted to holes his hand. I wanted to be the reason he smiled. "Jaeden the reason I told you I didn't love you was because I was in denial. I didn't think I was gay. Hell I didn't even know what love was until I met you. You make me happy. These past weeks were amazing until I fucked it up. I want you to be mine forever. I have realized im really madly inlove with you. I don't want anyone else just you. When you were mad at me i couldn't sleep eat do anything. I hated myself I need you Jaeden." I ranted. "Wyatt what're you saying" at this point he had tears streaming down his face. "Im saying. I want you to be my boyfriend." he smiled. He hugged me so tight I could hardly breathe. "I'd love to" he smiled. I grabbed his face and kissed him so passionately yet demanding. I Wyatt Jess Oleff am kissing Jaeden Wesley Lieberher. Life couldn't get any better.

Authors note: You're fucking welcome
-Aniyah🌙