Would you die for a sinner?

Play the song at 👅👅👅
Sexual warning
Not smut tho
Jaeden
His lips were in perfect sync with mine. I loved it but I had to stop it. "Wyatt stop!" I pushed him off. "What? I thought this was what you wanted!?" he yelled. "I do but you're fucking with my feelings!" I said "you will say you love me now but tomorrow you'll act like nothing even happened!" I was in tears at this point. Wyatt took my hand. "I will never hurt you again Jaeden I promise" he said. I nodded and hugged him still crying. He got down on one knee and took out a ring "Nobody makes me feel the way you do Jaeden this is a promise ring because I promise to never hurt you or let you go will you be my boyfriend?" I got on the floor with him and hugged him. "Yes" I said kissing him. This time it was better because he was actually mine. I took the ring it was gold with half a heart.He showed me his ring with the other half. "I love it Wyatt thank you!" I hugged him sqeazing him tight. "You're welcome baby Jae" he replied.
I think im in love.

👅👅👅👅 ( if u don't like sexual stuff skip this )
An hour later
Me and Wyatt were hanging out and cuddling listening to music when a song came on. Or nah. I looked down blushing embarrassed that a dirty song like that was on my playlist. Wyatt gave me a glare. I know what he wanted. Me. I layed him on my bed while kissing him he licked my bottom lip asking for a entrance I allowed him.We were full on making out. I took my lips off his and made my way down to his neck. Nibbling and sucked on it Wyatt moved his head back in pleasure.
I made my way down to his collar bone ( is that what its called Lmao )
he moaned I grinned against his skin. After being proud of my work I stopped Wyatt flipped me over taking control. He gave me hickeys more harshly but I liked it.
"Wyatt" I moaned
"You're in love with a sinner" he said.
He started kissing my stomach then stopped. "We just started dating Wyatt" I said he nodded knowing what I meant. "You have no idea how long I wanted to do that Lieberher" he looked at me I blushed. He kissed me one last time. "I got to go ill pick you up for  school tomorrow k?" he said I nodded my head. He gave me one last peck on the lips then left.
Im dating Wyatt Oleff
Would I die for a sinner? Cause I sure fell for one.

A/N: I was laughing writing this new update tomorrow 💓