Together Forever

Start song now💗
1 year later
Jaeden
Today is the day. Our wedding day. Right now im putting on my wedding dress. Its white and has lace and the bottom is poofy! Im so happy right now. My brides maids are Sophia and Millie they are wearing black silk dresses. "Ah Jaeden you look so gorgeous" Millie runs up and hugs me "thank you Millie! You too" I smile and hug back.
Its time to walk down the isle.
Wyatt
I was wearing a black suit waiting for Jaeden to come down. My best men are Finn and Jack. They are still together they don't want to get married though. I had our song playing. The night we met. Its time for Jaeden to walk out. First our friends come out. Sophia and Jeremy, Millie and Sadie,Caleb and Gaten (as friends) and finally Noah and Justin Blake(I ran out of ideas sksk). And last but not least Jaeden and Natalia. Jaeden looked gorgoues in his wonderful dress. His face was red really red cause he is just that awkward. Finally Jaeden is right in front of me. "Hi" he said "hi" I smiled. Blah blah blah blah wedding stuff blah blah blah together forever blah blah blah "you may now kiss the groom" I leaned in and gave Jaeden a passonite kiss.

4 years later
"and that kids is our story" Jaeden finished telling out children. We adopted 2 kids. A girl named Tess and a boy named Blake. Tess was 17 and Blake was 15. "That was a cute story and all but we didn't need to know the sex parts" Tess laughed. "We didn't tell you how it went we just said we had sex" Jaeden laughed along.
That's our story. A movie star and a sick boy fell in love.
The end

That's the end of the book😭 This was a really good experience and I can't wait to make more books like this! Thank you for all the support through these 2 months of making this book. I love you. I don't think I'll be making a sequel to this book but I defetaly will be making more Jyatt books maybe even a Fack one!