Angels like you

Play song at 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Sexual shit also :) ( not smut tho )
Jaeden
Ew school
I wake up and get into the shower. I
put on a black shirt that says "vans off the wall" (a/n: is that correct💀) Grey sweatpants with black and white checker vans. Natalia spent the night with Charlie last night. I blushed remembering last night. I took my bookbag and went outside. As usual my loving boyfriend is outside waiting for me. I jump into his arms and hug him. He kissed my head. "Hi baby Jae" he says still hugging me. "Hi Wyrat" I smirked. He laughed at the nickname. As we were driving I was admiring my handsome boyfriend. Perfect hair perfect jaw. Perfect eyes. Perfect everything. Breaking my thoughts Wyatt says something. "So Jae Jack invited us to his party later at 11(a/n: wheezes in stranger things) you wanna go?" he was rubbing my thigh with one of his hands."Yeah sounds fun babe" I said blushing beucase he is still rubbing my thigh. We arrived at the place where we learn the same irrelevant shit over again.
Skip to the party cause school is irrelevant
Me and Wyatt walked into the party hand in hand. Walking through the door the smell of alcohol drugs and sex invaded my nose. Walking to the kitchen Wyatt sqeazed my hand harder making sure he didn't lose me in the big crowd. Walking into the kitchen I saw Millie and Sadie laughing, Sophia and Chosen making out, finn and jack feeding eachother, and Jeremy is just there. Me and Wyatt drank water cause he was driving and were underage.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Then my song came on "WYATT WERE DANCING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!" I said dragging him to the living room. I was jumping to the beat. While I was jumping Wyatt took control of my hips. He pushed me closer with my back facing him. I got a confidence boost. I started to grind on him. He seemed to like it since he brought me closer to him. I started to squat up and down on him while my arms were around his neck. He started kissing my neck adding more marks to the ones he did yesterday. He was grinding on me while whispering stuff to me that you don't wanna know ;). "Guess your not a little angel anymore baby Jae." he winked at me and sqeazed my ass.I started to grind harder on him. At this point he was crazy. He dragged me out to the car drove somewhere were nobody would find us. He stopped. The car. "Get in the back seat" he commanded. I did what I was told. "This is what you get for being a tease Jaeden" he whispered. He started to kiss me starting out passionately then aggressively. He didn't lick my lips for a entrance. He just stuck his tounge in. Of course I didn't mind. He started making out with me while rubbing my crotch. I moaned a bit. He gave me even more hickeys still rubbing my area. I was moaning a mess. He took off my shirt and have me kisses all down until my area. "That's all for today Lieberher" he smirked."Fuck you Oleff" I flipped him off. "Another day" he said then layed on me. I was playing with his hair. "Wyatt?" I whispered. "Yes?" he whispered back.
"I love you" I said nervous he wouldn't say it back. All the times we said i love you we meant it in friendly terms. Kinda.
"I love you too" he said looking deeply into my eyes before giving me a deep and passionate kiss.
People said you wouldn't fall inlove young. Now I know that's truly a lie.

I was laughing writing the dirty parts you guys seem to like them 😂
-Aniyah🌙