why?

Play song at 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
Jaeden
Beep Beep (a/n: Richie)
Ugh I have school today. Atleast its a Friday.I decided on a white shirt and addidas pants and black slides with socks. I did my normal morning routine. I kinda rushed it because I really wanted to see Wyatt. I made one waffle stuffed it down my throat I ran outside and as usual hugged Wyatt. "Hi Wyrat!" I smiled. "Hi baby Jae" the car ride was kinda quiet I guess. "Wyatt are you alright?" I asked. "Yes." he said with no emotion focusing on the road. I just nodded. Something was up. We got to school and I headed straight to my locker. I was greeted by Jack and Finn. "Hey guys" I smiled while putting in my locker combination. "We have to talk to you about Wyatt" Jack told me. Finn was just looking down at his feet. "Something was up with him this morning he just said it was nothing." I said closing my locker.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
"Because he lost the threat." Finn whispered. "Threat? What threat?" I was worried and scared. "Sophia and Chosen told Wyatt if he couldn't get you, the "sick boy" to fall in love with him by 2 weeks than they would tell everyone about what he did." Jack explained. "What did he do?" I asked trying to hold back my tears. "That's not my place to tell. Im sorry Jaeden. Finn didn't know any of this so don't get mad at him." Jack held Finns hand. I walked over to Wyatts locker he was alone.
I pushed his chest making all his binders and books fall to the floor. "What the hell Jaeden?!?" he yelled. "Don't you "what the hell Jaeden" me! I should be yelling at you!" I screamed. Everyone was looking but at this point I didn't care. "What are you talking about?" he asked. "AM I JUST A FUCKING BET TO YOU? DO YOU EVEN ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ME OR DID YOU JUST FEEL SORRY FOR A SICK KID?" I yelled. He didn't say anything. "Huh Wyatt?" he still just stood there. "This is bullshit" I took the promise ring and threw it at him. "Just bullshit" I walked away. I heard "Jaeden let me explain" and "Jaeden wait" even some "he just wants attention". As I was going to the door the principle stood infront of the door. "You cannot leave Mr.Lieberher" he said. I flipped him off and left.
I got to my house and I was walking into Natalias room to cry but I collapsed on the floor. "Jaeden Jaeden can you hear me" was the last thing a heard.

Wyatt
2 weeks ago
"That's it Wyatt im so done with your bullshit!" Sophia yelled. "There was this kid named Jaeden Lieberher who auditioned for IT but didn't get in because he was hella sick you must make him fall inlove with you then break his heart or ill tell everyone what you did to your father. " Sophia stated. Chosen nodded approving to what she said.
Nobody could know that I killed my father.

A/n: sorry.