tell me why im waiting

Play song now💓
After School
Wyatt
I know what you're thinking. Why did I do that? Because its true im gay. Always have been.I'm just not ready to tell Jaeden yet I know he loves me and everything but I don't know how I feel. I know I have feelings for him but Jaeden already is in love with me. I wanna give him all the happiness in the world and I don't wanna ruin that just because I don't love him. Im gonna tell him im gay Atleast.

Jaeden
I was drawing the gorgeous boy we call Wyatt Oleff. I was really good at drawing in my opinion. When I heard my door open. "Oh fuc- Wyatt heyyyyy"  my voice cracked. I put the picture in my binder. "Hi baby Jae! I need to tell you some news gotta sec?" he looked nervous. I nodded my head and went towards my bed (hehe). "So what's up?" I asked. Tears started forming in his hazel eyes that I loved. "Jaeden I-Im I-I-I " Wyatt just couldn't get the words out. "Im gay Ja-Jaeden" he blurted out. I looked at him in awe. He was crying the hardest I've ever seen. "Awe Wyatt its okay. I am too I support you. Don't cry!" I hugged him while stroking his head. He just cried and cried in my chest. "A-and I think I like you" he told me. I was happy and sad at the same time. "Then tell me why im waiting for you. You know I love you!" I yelled. I left the room and slammed the door.Over dramatic yes but its true. He is playing with my heart. Including that little stunt at lunch today. When I was heading down the stairs Wyatt grabbed my arm and turned me around. "And I love you too Jaeden" he was looking in my eyes. Before I knew it his lips were on mine and I wasn't dreaming this time.

A/N: My Jyatt heart oof 😭❤