Wait a minute

Play song at 💅💅💅💅
Jaeden
  "Jaeden wake up" Natalia woke me. "You have your first day of high school" she exclaimed. I rolled out of bed ugh school. I haven't gone to school since kindergarten. I hated it then and we never did anything. So now it wad going to be ultiment hell. I got up and wore a baby pink long sleeve shirt with a little pocket. Light blue jeans almost white with black vans. I hoped im the shower and put a song on.
💅💅💅💅💅💅
I moved along to the song when I heard my phone ding.
Wyatt✨: Im picking you up for school in 10
Jaeden👼: Kk
I got out of the shower put my clothes on. Natalia made waffles with a note
I have to go to work have fun at school if you need a ride just call
Xoxo Natalia
I ate the waffles then went back upstairs to brush my teeth and hair.
I put deodorant took my plain black backpack and went out the door. I saw Wyatt outside waiting by his car. I gave him a hug. "Hey Jae" when he calls me that I blush. Its so annoying. "Hi Wy" I replied. "Lemme see your schedule" he asked starting the car. We had every class together but 1st and 4th period ( there's 7 periods ). We drove off. Welcome to Derry high Lieberher. I'll walk you to the office" he said. I nodded. "Aw out lockers aren't close!" Wyatt wined. "Its fine we still have classes together" I said. Maybe school wouldn't be so bad afterwards. I went to the main hall where my locker was. I saw Finn I gave him a smile since he was talking to Jack and I didn't wanna interrupt. I went to my locker and saw a girl and a boy. The boy was pretty short and the girl was British.

"Are you new I never seen you around before?" the British girl asked. "Yeah im Jaeden Lieberher and you?" I asked
"Im Millie Brown this is my friend Noah Schnapp" the small boy waved. The first bell rang meaning its time for 1st period. "What do you have 1st" Noah asked. "Science" I said with no expression. "Well I have gym so you can go with Millie. See you at lunch?" he asked. "Sure" I smiled. He walked away
Skip to lunch cause ew school
I scanned the room to find Millie Noah Finn Jack and some redhead girl. I walked over. "Hey guys!" I waved. They all said hey in sync. "We haven't met but im Sadie Millies girlfriend!" she smiled. "Im Jaeden" I said sitting next to Finn. We talked about ourselfs and some gossip.
"So rumor has it that Wyatt Oleff is gay" Noah said.

Oof new chapter soon ❤
- Aniyah🌙