Valentines day :)

Start song now
Jaeden
I woke up with no Wyatt. I saw a note on my dresser.

Dear Jaeden,
Sorry im not there to cuddle :( but happy Valentines day my love! Meet me at ihop at 9:30am I love you
-Wyatt❤

I smiled at the note and looked at the clock. Its 8:50am. I put on a light pink flowy dress with stockings and white converse. I walk to ihop cause Wyatt took the car. I run in and see Wyatt. "Hi baby happy valentines day" I smiled and hugged him. "Happy valentines day baby girl" he smiled back .I sat at the seat across from him. "I already ordered for you babe" he smiled. "What did you get?" I asked. He better have gotten chick- "Chicken and Waffles with a lemonade with extra sugar and with a side of ranch and extra napkins cause you're  a messy eater and I know you like to have specifically 6 napkins" he smiled. I pushed his shoulder "you're crazy Oleff" I smirked. "Yeah for you" he winked. He playfully rolled my eyes. Our food came. Wyatt got pancakes with powdered sugar and I have exactly what Wyatt said he got. "Hey can I get a-" Wyatt interrupted. "He needs a hot chocolate with extra whip cream specifically reddie whip because other brands make him feel sick" the waiter looked at us funny but nodded. "You're so weird Wyatt" I laughed. "No you are you're so specific with your stuff" he laughed. I rolled my eyes at ate our food.

At night time
"Hey Jae dress up nice im taking you somewhere ill brb" he kissed my forehead. I put on a suit. The same one I wore last night. I fixed my pancake ass hair. I looked around to see if Wyatt was back and I saw another note.

Follow the lights
What fucking lights? I walked off to see fairy lights all around town. My eyes lit up he did this all for me! I followed the lights every street people gave me one rose. The last person was Finn "go to the park" he smiled "thanks Finn" I said he smiled took Jacks hand and left. I ran to the park to see Wyatt with the last rose which makes 12. It was the same spot that we had our first date. "Wyatt! You didn't have to!" I hugged him tightly. I had tears in my eyes this was the nicest and sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. "I love you" I said "I love you too" I smiled. Then we shared a long and passonite kiss. Im in love

A/n: happy valentines day guys! Who wants to be my valentine ;)