babygirl

Play song now🌻
Don't read until the lyrics start
Jaeden
Today Wyatt is taking me out to the mall. I had about 20 minutes until he needed to come so I decided to wear some feminine clothing. I put on a black croptop with light jean shorts and original black and white all star Adidas. I thought I looked cute so I took a couple mirror selfies. I sent one to Millie on accident. "Shit!" I yelled I was going to unsend it but she already read the message.
Thing one🌻: Omg Jaeden you look so cute!! We have to go shopping together soon🙏💋
I read the message with a big smile on my face.
Thing two🌷: Omg tysm Millie. And im totally down to go shopping soon😍💗 also please don't tell anyone. Nobody knows not even Wyatt.
Thing one🌻:  Jaeden don't even worry about that!! I won't tell a single soul❤ gtg see you at school tomorrow!
Thing two🌷:  ❤

Im so happy that Millie is accepting! I was going to take another picture but someone walked in. That someone was Wyatt. "What the fuc- WYATT!" I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. "Jaeden baby its okay. Come out."(a/n: litteraly) he lightly knocked on the door. I opened it slowly. He eyed me up and down. "Do a little spin Jae" I did as I was told. Wyatt bit his lip still looking at me up and down. "Fuck Jaeden" he mumbled. He thought I couldn't hear but I did. "Do you like it?" I asked shyly. "No." he said. I frowned. "I love it and you" he said kissing me. "Lets go to the mall. And don't wear those clothes or ill get hard." he said whispering the last part. I blushed and threw on a black vans shirt Grey sweatpants and damn Daniels (vans). I grabbed my keys and my phone putting both in my pocket. "Lets go" I said smiling intertwining our hands.
Me and Wyatt walked passed Victoria Secret. "Um Wyatt I'll meet you in the food court I need to get something" I said he nodded and pecked my lips. I went into Victoria Secret and bought a lace red underwear. It was $65.00 but it was worth it. The cashier looked at me funny. "Its for my uh girlfriend" I said she nodded. Little did she know. I saw Wyatt in the Taco bell line I went to a sushi one. We met up together at the table. He glanced at my bag "what's in there?" he asked while chewing on his taco. "Something for later" I said while I grabbed his hand. He squeezed it and I squeezed back. We were walking home with our arms swinging. "I had fun today Wy" I told him. "Me too Jaeden" we got to my door and Wyatt gave me a passonite kiss. "Until next time babygirl" he said and walked away.
Babygirl. I like that

A/n: I love p!atd also this book almost has 1k views?? I love you guys so much and ty to the people who have been here since the start❤