Sex

Warning: underage drinking and sexual assault
Jaeden
Play song at 🌸🌸🌸
My eyes open feeling a prick on my fingers. "Ow! Natalia what're you doing?" I yell at Natalia sleepily. "Blood test" she said with no expression. I nodded getting ready for the day. I put on a white shirt with gray sweatpants. I've been here so long I got tired of wearing hospital gowns so my mom brought clothes a year ago. Supprisingly everything still fits.
Wyeet😝: Morning Lieberher
I told Wyatt I love him last night. Because I do. As a friend of course haha
Ocean eyes☁: Hi noodles
Wyeet😝: Never call me that again
Wyeet😝: you down to go to a party tonight?
Ocean eyes☁: sure :)
Wyeet😝: great see you ;)
Read
I guess im going to have to lie to Natalia to leave tonight.
Skip to 1 hour before the party
I should probably get ready for the party. I took a shower since im 15 I dont need the nurses to bathe me. I decided to wear a White Adidas shirt Adidas pants and slides. "Hey Natalia can I hang with Finn tonight ill be back before 12?" I said lying through my teeth. "Sure Jaeden be safe" she said lovingly. I walked out the door texting Wyatt.
Ocean eyes☁: Come get me loser☺
Wyeet😝: omw😘
Read
After around 10 minutes I see a kinda big car pull up. Wyatt rolled down the window. "Get in Jae" Wyatt said with a smile. Walking in I notice im not the only one. "Jaeden this is Sophia Lillis, Jack Grazer, and Chosen Jacobs" Wyatt said focusing on the road. "Hi" they all said in sync. I gave a warm smile. They car ride was silent every once in a while we would sing along to songs.
At the party
We walked into music blasting. I was scared. Wyatt noticed "Hey its okay my best bud Jeremy owns this place it will be fine" he said touching my shoulder. I love his touch. We both went into the kitchen were the drinks and food was sold. "What's in this" I said looking in the red solo cup. "Were at a party what do you think" Wyatt said winking. I drank it. It burned my throat but I loved it. I took a few more sips. Talked to Wyatt and the others including Jeremy I was having a great time.
🌸🌸🌸🌸
"Omg Wyatt I love this song come dance with me please" I said leading him to the dance floor.
Oh no i think im catching feelings and I dont know
I swing my hips to the beat. Then I felt Wyatt touching my hips moving along with him.
I dont know how to forget you
I thought about Wyatt all threw the song. Me and Wyatt were dancing our dancing our asses off. A smile never left our faces. When im with Wyatt I forget im sick I feel amazing. It was just because hes my idol. Right?
The song was over me and Wyatt stopped to get water."I have to go use the restroom" I said running up the stairs. When I turned to the hall I bumped into someone. "Sorry" I said. "Hello" the guy said "Im Nic" he said putting his hand out. "Im Jaeden" I said smiling." Well Jaeden you're very beautiful come with me" he said. I nodded following him into a room. He locked it. "Um what are y-yo-you doing" I stuttered. "Nothing" he said. Then it happened he touched me. My ass and my crotch. "Stop" I said tears streaming down my cheeks. He kept on going. At this point im screaming for him to stop or for help. Suddenly someone ran in and punched Nic to the floor he was unconscious.

Authors note: Who do you think saved Jaeden? Im also going to be putting songs as the theme now. Next chapter will be posted tomorrow :)
- Aniyah🌙