a love triangle

Play song now
Jaeden
"Can I kiss you?" wyatt asked. I frozed
"What?" I asked. "Can I kiss you." he repeated. "What do you mean can yo-" before I finnish Wyatts lips met mine. We moved our lips in sync. "I love you Jaeden. So much" he said. "I love you too Wyatt" I smiled. He smiled too. A real smile this time. "Wanna cuddle and watch vines?" he asked. "Well duh" I pecked his lips. We fell asleep cuddling. I woke up hearing "I won't hesitate betch" I realized it was time for school I woke up Wyatt with kisses. "We have school sleepy head" I said ruffling his hair. "Can't we just skip" he groaned. "No wyatt get up" I pulled him up by his arm. We did our morning routines and left.

At school
I stood infront of the door nervous. I haven't gone to school since I yelled at Wyatt and flipped off the principle. Wyatt noticed he walked up to me and touched my shoulder. "Hey its going to be okay. I'll be with you the whole time and you have Millie Noah Jack Finn and Sadie too. You're not alone" he smiled and I smiled back ."Thanks." I walked in I got a couple stares but nothing big. I walked to my locker and got approached by Millie giving me a big hug. "Hi Jaeden!" he said letting go of me. "Millie,Noah hey!" Noah waved shyly. "So how have you been with you know...everything?" she asked. I told her everything from his dad to now. Noah looked sad maybe a bit angry. "Noah you alright?" I asked touching his shoulder. He flinched at first "yea im fine" he said smiling I nodded.

Noah
Im inlove with Jaeden and he loves Wyatt.

Wyatt
Nobody has talked to me at all today. I feel unwanted I was going to have a panic attack when I felt arms around my waist. Jaeden. "Its going to be okay" he said patting my head. I lead him out to the school to the park. "Jaeden you drive me crazy in a good way of course and it hurts that someone could take you away from me and I can't do anything beucase you're not mine. Do you wanna be mine Jaeden?" I asked holding the promise ring I gave him the first time.

Jaeden
"Do you wanna be mine Jaeden?" Wyatt asked. Tears formed in my eyes
"Wyatt I'd love to but I can't." I cried falling on the ground. "What Jaeden why?" he asked kneeling on the floor with me. "Beucase im sick. They say its worse than cancer. I will die. And you'll be all alone im pain and I could never wish that upon you beucase I love you." I cried into his arms. "Jaeden are you crazy? I love you I don't give any fucks that your sick. I just wanna be yours. If you die ill still be yours. This is forever Jaeden." he hugged me tightly. "Wyatt I love you so much" I said still crying. "I love you too Jaeden" he said squeezing me. "So answer my question will you be mine?" he asked. "Yes Wyatt I'll be yours." I kissed him and hugged him. Letting go of the hug I saw someone throwing roses to the ground and crying. That someone was
Noah.

Noah
I was supposed to ask Jaeden out not Wyatt. He already had his chance and he fucked it up. Its my turn. Im going to get Jaeden. Whatever it takes

A/n: oooo tea