Let me love you

Play song now🌼
SMUT
Jaeden
I just froze and looked at Wyatt. Wyatts face turned red. He laced out fingers together "beat it Hamilton"
He looked at him dead in the eyes. "Or what Olaf"
Nic snickered and pushed him. Wyatt took his shirt and punched him to the floor (like what Bill did to Richie) took my hand and ran to the car. We sat in silence panting. I touched his thigh. "You know Wyatt that was kinda hot"
I smirked as my hand went higher and higher up his thigh. He smirked and started the car speeding.
I pushed my back to the door to my room while making out with Wyatt. I locked the door not departing out lips I was on the bed while Wyatt was hovering over me putting his hand up my dress. He kissed my jaw and followed my jawline finding my sweet spot. "Mmm"
I moaned moving my head back. I felt Wyatt smirk against my skin. Still at that spot just sucking harder. "Fuck Wyatt"
I moaned breathless. He pulled my dress over my head so I was in underswewr while he was fully dressed. Well not for long. I ripped off his shirt and pulled down his pants and underwear quickly. This was because he is such a tease and I couldn't wait any longer. I licked my lips and put his whole length in my mouth. I gagged at first but I got used to it. He tilted his head back and pushed my head deeper if that's possible. "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck" he moaned breathless.
I bent him down on his hands and knees and without a warning shoved my dick inside him. I pushed in and out fast. "Ugh yes" he moaned. The room got hotter and hotter every second. "F-faster J-ae-jaeden" he stuttered. I grabbed his ass and pushed it back and forth on me. "Jaeden"
he moaned. I went faster and faster and then came inside of him. "Have fun walking tomorrow"
I winked and left to take a shower.
my
A/n: my dog was licking me and she bit my nose oof