breathe me

Jaeden
I am aloud to go outside the hospital 2 days a week. The weekend
This is because they finalize my blood tests and things to see if they can make medicine or something. I decided to go to my friend Finns house. I texted him.
Gayden💅: Im coming over ill be there in 10
Finn Dogsoft🐸: Ill be waiting :)
Read
I went to my bag of clothes my mom brought me a while back. I decided on a red and black flannel shirt, black jeans, and white converse. Satisfied of how I look I told Natalia I was leaving. I could only be gone 5 hours. Heading to the elevator I hear...crying?
"Wyatt?"

Wyatt
"Wyatt?" I hear a familiar voice say. I look up as I see Jaeden with loving eyes. "Oh Jaeden hey!" I said wiping my tears putting on a fake ass smile. "What's wrong? Why are you sad?" Jaeden asked sitting down with me. "My mom she passed away. She had a heart condition and she was going into surgery but they were too late her heart....it disintegrated" I said practically balling my eyes out. My mom was my best friend and my father left ages ago. I have no idea how I will survive. I was thinking of ways to survive on my own but breaking my thoughts I felt something. It was Jaeden he was...hugging me. It didn't feel like just another hug. It was like our bodies were puzzle pieces and we fit perfectly together. "I'm so sorry Wyatt just please don't cry or i will cry" Jaeden said still hugging me. I felt a buzz it was his phone. "Oh shit Finn! I have to go um ill text you" he practically yelled the last part. He was gone in seconds. Why do I feel this why about him? I know I'm not gay.
Was I gay? With those thoughts I walked home. Alone.

Jaeden
I opened the door of Finns house. I'm his best friend why would I knock? I might as well just run and yell honey I'm home everytime but I'm not that gay. I run upstairs to Finn's room. It was dark. I turned on the lights. He turned around in a chair with a apple juice in one hand and a cat stuff animal in the other. "I've been expecting you" Finn said in this deep ass voice that made me die of laughter. "Okay but seriously why are you late Lieberher you sent me that text an hour ago" Finn said kinda angry. "Wyatt was sad and I had to help him" I said quickly regretting it cause he doesn't know about Wyatt. "Wyatt...who is Wyatt Jae" Finn said walking closer to me. I told him everything from last night to this morning. "DID YOU SEE JACK TOO" Finn screamed yelling in my face. He has a huge crush on Jack Grazer I ship it 100%. "No sorry" I said kinda laughing at his excitement. We spent the rest of the time talking and watching IT. My 5 hours are now over. "Well Finn I got to go talk to you soon" I said hugging Finn bye. I closed the door hearing a bye from Finn.
At the hospital
After hours of boredom I decided to text Wyatt.
Ocean eyes☁: Hey its me Jaeden! From the hospital
Wyeet😝: Oh hey :)
Ocean eyes☁: So since I know stuff about you already since im a fan I thought I should tell you some things?
Wyeet😝: Sure
Ocean eyes☁: Im 15 my birthday is January 4th my best friend is named Finn my favorite food is pasta and Im gay.

Wyatt
Ocean eyes☁: im 15 my birthday is January 4th my best friend is named Finn my favorite food is pasta and im gay.

Wyeet😝: im gay and I think I love you
Message unsent
Wyeet😝: im gay too
Message unable to send
Wyeet😝: Cool.
Ocean eyes☁: Good night🌙
Wyeet😝: Good night⭐
Ocean eyes☁: I love you
Read
Message unsent
He loves me.

Authors note: I tried to make this chapter longer and it took a very long time so I hope you like it ❤