I would do it all again

Play song at 💔💔💔💔💔💔
Homophobic Slurs
Jaeden
I woke up but didn't wake up. I could hear everything but I couldn't move or open my eyes. I hear Natalia and the doctor talking "his sickness is back and now worse" the doctor said. "Is there a cure? He got better once he could do it again!" Natalia was trying not to cry. I could hear it in her voice. She wanted to stay strong though. I know her. "The last time he got better was because his heart had some type of act on it that made it 'happier' I guess you could say" the doctor said. "Love?" Natalia asked. "Maybe. But for now he is in a coma until that act happens again" the doctor told her. Then they both left talking about doctor stuff. Wow im in a coma. I feel like its not strep anymore. I think I could die because of a broken heart. When I first got sick it was a week after my dad passed in a car accident. I didn't get better until Wyatt came. And I was in love with him. Maybe I still am. I don't know.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Then I heard to door open and I felt a hand on mine. It was Wyatt. I know how hid hand felt.
"Jaeden I know you can't hear me or speak to me or anything but I want you to know im so fucking sorry. I always am hurting you im pretty sure the only nice thing I ever did was take you to that picnic. I know you know about the threat and ill explain that when you wake up. If you wake up. I thought it would be easy because I wasn't gay.  Or I didn't think I was. You changed that. I thought you were gonna be some ugly annoying sick kid. You're annoying but I am too. I know that. You weren't ugly. You were the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. I didn't wanna go to your hospital room on that day. But I guess fate..or Natalia put us together. Im happy that she did you are my first and only love and im sorry if I don't show that to you. I love you Jaeden" I never heard Wyatt cry so hard before. He squeezed my hand and I sqeazed back "Jaeden? Jaeden are you awake its me,Wyatt!"  I would do it all again. If only I could.

Wyatt
3 months ago
I walked in the door from another day at school. I heard my dad call me. "Wyatt Oleff get your ass over here!" I obeyed what he said. "What is this" he pulled up my magazine filled of boys. I was bicurious (confused about being bi) "its Sophia's" I looked down at my feet. "Don't lie to my boy. Im tired of your bullshit. We are STRAIGHT in this house. I didn't raise no FAG" he struck me. He was punching me kicking me doing everything. "Stop" I said. He kept doing it. "I said FUCKING STOP" I pushed him off took one of his beer bottles and struck him in the head. He dropped dead on the floor. I checked his pulse. Nothing. I killed my father.
I dragged him into the bathtub put in a knife cleaned up the glass. I called 911 "hello my father has committed suicide"

A/n: I need drama the book was getting boring oof sorry