Do I care?

Play song now

Jaeden
I woke up in Wyatts arms. I smiled remebering last night. I cant belive that actually fucking happened! I got up to take a shower. We have hell today. I put on Wyatts black shirt and jeans with socks and slides. I moved Wyatt to wake up up. "Babe wake up we have school."
he woke uo and smiled. "Okay"
he sighed. He got up limping. "You really fucked me up Jaeden"
I smirked "You told me to go faster i just did what you wanted"
I went down stairs. No Natalia as usual but I honestly dont care anymore. Wyatt came down walking a little more normal. "Do you meed to do yoga to help you?"
I asked he nodded. "Sit on your butt and try to do a split. It doesnt have to be straight but nothing about you is straight so."
I smirked. He jusy rolled his eyes and got on the floor. "Okay now put your stomach on you floor"
He did as he was told. "I feel better now thanks babe"
He pecked my lips and went for the door. I threw on my book bag and left.
At school

We walked into the school hand in hand. "See you 2nd period"
Wyatt send and kissed me. I walked over to Millie and Noah. "Hey Millie"
I smiled hugging her. I ignored Noah. "Hey baby!" she hugged back. She looked at Noah and frowned. "Um I have to go um find Sadie Noah has something to tell you"
She gave a little smirk and waved. I turned and looked at Noah. "So...?"
I said "um im sorry i kissed you. Im kinda depressed and i just wanted to feel happy for once"
Noah said making complete eye contact with me for the first time. "Noah its okay dont worry about it I understand" I smiled and pulled him into a hug. "Thanks Jae. Ready for class?"
I nodded and we left
After school cause ew
Me and Wyatt were laying on my bed doing homework. "Wyatt can we go to the mall like right now"
I asked. "Sure babygirl whatever you want"
I ran to my closet and put on a black dress and white convorse. "Okay lets go"
i smiled. Wyatt was eyeing me up and down while we were walking. As we walked into the mall we got a couple stares but i really honestly dont care. I was happy. "Hey cunts"
i heard a voice behind me to see the one and only Nic Hamiltion.

Thank you all for the nice comments and messages it means a lot❤ im feeling better today so im back to posting daily!💕 thanks for 1.34k reads ily all