you deserve more

Start song at 🎀
Jaeden
To sum up the night me and Wyatt finished our picnic and danced really stupidly. It was the best Valentines day ever! I never stopped smiling. Here I am 6am in the morning I still can't stop smiling. Then I remembered why im awake. I have to go to the doctor so they can see how im doing with everything. I sighed and looked at the beautiful boy next to me. He was holding onto my waist tightly. I wiggled out of that position since he is a pretty deep sleeper. I took my shower and danced to music. I put on a baby blue long sleeve shirt with jeans and black converse. I kissed Wyatt on the head and grabbed my belongings and left.

At the doctor
I was patiently waiting for my name to be called I was scared. Hopefully I get the better results.
"Jaeden Lieberher"
was called. I stood up from the seat and walked with the nurse. She weighed me checked my height and blood pressure. "Dr.Hopper will see you now"
she smiled. "Thank you"
I smiled back and waved. She nodded and walked away. I sat on the doctor bed thingy patiently about 20 minutes later the doctor arrived. "Hey kid"
he smiled. "Hi"
I said. "Okay so im going to be honest with you. You aren't doing any better. You're dying 99.99% faster than the average person."
he told me I frowned. "But luckily we found what's causing the 'virus' and we can do a surgery to stop it."
he said looking at the papers on his clipboard. "What do i need removed?"
I asked. This thing had been killing me for years and I finally get to know what it is. "Your small intestine has a huge clot of blood in it. All we have to do is drain that blood. But you won't be able to digest your food. You'll only be able to pee."
he said. I giggled a little at the end. "How much will it be?"
I asked im kinda well brokish but Wyatt as an actor had mad money. "1500"
he told me. Damn. "Okay. I'll get back to you on that.thank you"
I said and stood up. He nodded and said your welcome. I walked home. How am I going to tell Wyatt?
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
I walked in the door to immediately feel someone hugging me. "Hi baby I missed you"
Wyatt told me. "Hey Wyatt" I said with no expression. I never call him Wyatt. "Babe? What's wrong?" he asked looking in my eyes. "I-I-Im" I started to tear up. I can't even finnish my freaking sentence. "You're what babygirl?"
He sat me down on the couch. "I-I'm dying W-Wyatt" I whispered crying. "Y-you-you're what?"
Wyatt asked breathless. "Im sorry. Im so so so sorry" I sobbed into his chest. "Sh Jaeden its okay. Is there anyway to fix it" he asked rubbing my arm. I nodded "o-on-only a $1,000 surgery but I don't have the money and I don't want you to pa-" before I could finish Wyatt interrupted. "No. You're living im paying for you" he stood and was about to get his wallet but I stopped him "No Wyatt you can't! That's too much money and I will never be able to repay you!" I tried to drag him back row the couch but failed. "Your existence is pay enough." he hugged me tightly. "You deserve more" I told him. "No i don't. I love you and only you." he rubbed my back. " I love you Wyatt Jess Oleff" I looked up at him. "And I love you Jaeden Wesley Lieberher" he leaned in and gave me a passonite long kiss.

A/n: Tysm for 2k reads!! This is insane💗 here's a long chapter for all of you love you xx