I can't stop.

Play song at🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Mentions of suicide
Jaeden
Today I got to home I just had to take these pills. Hopefully overdose. As I walking in Natalia called me over. "Hey Jaeden?" I walked over "yes?" I whispered. Idk why but I did. "I love you okay? And whatever is going on my here for you" she said hugging me. "I know" I said weakly. I walked upstairs to my room I heard Natalia leave for her ya know job. I was hanging out when I heard my phone ding.
Finn dogsoft🐸💦: You need to talk to Wyatt.
🅱onelss Jae: Why.
Finn dogsoft🐸💦:  Just do it
Finn dogsoft🐸💦:  please
🅱onelss Jae:  FINN WHY
🅱onelss Jae: you know he hurt me.
Finn dogsoft🐸💦:  Well he is the one who is hurt right now.
🅱onelss Jae: What?
Read
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
What the hell what he talking about? Just when I was gonna type something else someone was at the door. I opened it slowly.
It was the one and Only Wyatt Jess Oleff. "Jaeden" he said weakly with tears in his eyes. "Wyatt? What're you doing here I thought I told yo-" before I could finnish he hugged me crying into my arms. "I've been thinking about things. Terrible things" he looked me in the eyes. He wasn't lying I could see through his eyes. I opened the door wider so he could come in. He sat himself on the couch with me sitting next to him. "Wyatt what's wrong?" he starter crying. Hard. Remember when I was in the hospital? He was crying harder then there. "I-I almost killed myself. But Finn found be before I could do anything." he cried. "Is it my fault?" I asked quietly. "No Jaeden you didn't tell me to do that. I just I miss you. So fucking much. I litteraly cannot function without you. I drank alcohol Jaeden. You know how I feel about that stuff. I love you Jaeden." I let all his information sink in. "I love you too Wyatt." I grabbed his face and gave him a fast yet passionate kiss. "But I can't take you back" he looked down crying harder if that's possible. "If you love me you will stop" I put his hand in mine. "No Jaeden you don't understand I can't" he stood up pulled up his sleeves showed me his stomach and thighs. Everywhere. Anyone would cut. There was not even one space without a cut. (A/n: im crying)  I just hugged him. We stayed like that what it feels like forever.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I got a dog :)  she's 6 weeks old and her names Lyric