oh my fack

Start song now :)
Finn
Im hanging out with Jack today after school and im very happy. Im starting to like Jack...a bit more than I should. What can I say who wouldn't fall for his brown eyes and cute smile oh and his light freckles. (A/n: my phones at 69) I don't like him just because he is a movie star. But he has a girlfriend her names Talia. She's pretty and nice she's on the chess team she's one of the best and smartest. I wish I was her just so I could be with Jack. Im walking to his house right now. I knocked on the door he opened it within 1 minute. "Hey bubba"
He greeted me with a wave. "Sup"
I waved and walked in smiling. We both sat on his bed our thighs touching. "So hows you and Talia?"
I asked "I don't know im thinking about breaking up with her"
he looked down playing with his fingers. "Really why?"
I asked. I thought he loved her more than anything in the world. "Because the spark is gone....I feel as if I have one with someone else"
He looked at me. I wonder who probably Sophia. I looked up and something happened that I never thought would happen. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. Jack Dylan Grazer is kissing me. I lips moved in sync. I felt like 1 million fireworks were exploding around us. This kiss lasted 10 seconds but felt like 10 hours. He let go "I love you Finn"
he told me. I looked at him with my eyes big. "I love you too Jack" we kissed again. This time more passionate if that's possible. After that we just lied down looking at the ceiling fan moving as fast as my heartbeat. I was probably really red. "Jack?" I asked
"Yes" he replied. "What does this make us?" I asked.
"Boyfriends" he smiled. I did too. Boyfriends I like that.

A/n: I made a oneshots book go check it out :)