im in love with you

Play song at 😇
Jaeden
Tomorrow is my surgery. Im scared what if something happens? What if its too late? Wyatt breaks my thoughts "Jaeden? Did you hear me?"
He asked. "Huh sorry no. Ask again." I looked down. "I asked if you wanted to go to the park"
He smiled. I love his smile. "Sure" I smiled back.
We laced our hands together and walked to the park.
😇😇😇😇😇
"Wyatt look swings" I said running to them. "Push me!" I said like a 3 year old. Wyatt laughed and ran over. "You're so light Jaeden" he laughed. "Shut up hoeleff" I said "make me Lieberwhore" he smirked. I jumped off the swing turned to him and kissed him passionately. This kiss lasted 2 minutes. "I got you to shut up" I winked. "What the fuck ever" he rolled his eyes. "You love me so shush" I pushed him playfully. "I do." he grabbed my waist and hugged me. "Race to to the slide" I said already running. "No fair" he yelled running trying to catch up with me. "Hahah I win" I stuck my tounge out "whatever (indeed) I let you win" he rolled his eyes. "Okay fine. What do u wanna do?" I asked. "Lets go to the beach" he grabbed my hand "its in the middle of February" I laughed. "So" he said. "Boi" I said doing the hand motion thingy. "You sound like a 12 year old" he smirked. "You look like a fucking 12 year old" I smiled. He flipped me off. "Fuck you" he said. "You wish you could" I smirked. "You're lucky I love you" he laughed. "I am. Im very lucky" I smiled swinging our arms.
At home
I was laying in bed with Wyatt then the surgery came into my head. "Wyatt" I said. "Hm?" he replied. "What if the surgery doesn't work? What if I die" I cried. Everything bad happens to me I wouldn't be suprized. "That won't happen I promise you. If it does I'll sue" he giggled a bit. "I love you Jaeden" he grabbed my waist "I love you Wyatt" I kissed his cheek and went to sleep. Lets hope for the best tomorrow. 

Im writing a new Jyatt book since this one is ending at 50 chapters. It will be up today I'll make a a/n about it later❤