Little Fox Big wolf~ A walk in the forest Chap three

Hey, All you Little Fox Big wolf fans here's chapter three, sorry the last chapter was shorter but hopefully, everything in chapter three should make up for it. Also, comment along the way on your opinions...

Summer wakes up to see Aaron's face as he was asleep on the floor she blushes softly good he was still asleep she could take a shower without been disturbed. She hurries to the bathroom undressing and taking a long hot shower. After she was done she turned the water off reaching out for a towel warping it around her dripping wet body she could hear him moving about "Sounds like he's awake" Her eyes dance around the room, "Shoot I left my hairdryer in The wardrobe" she opens the door by a slit holding the towel close to herself opening the door fully she hurries to the wardrobe. She hears Aaron's deep voice "Have a nice shower shorty?" Summer swivels around "One yeah it was nice...and two I am not short!" she turns back around after spotting the hairdryer out the corner of her eye, she grabs it quickly and hurries back into the bathroom. When she comes back out her hair was perfectly dry "What to wear?" she opens her chest of drawers looking through her millions of clothes she had brung she had used four whole boxes to fit all her favorite clothes. When she'd finally picked she lay them on the bed.

She then grabbed her bag and stuffed another shirt in it she would decide to change into that later

She then grabbed her bag and stuffed another shirt in it she would decide to change into that later. She took the clothes and went into the bathroom coming out like half an hour later Aaron smirked "I didn't know it took that long to change" Summer rolled her eyes tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear "Why are you still here anyway" she makes her way over to the cupboard she had put her food opening it and taking out a box of pop tarts shoving one in her mouth Aaron responds "Because I felt like staying a little longer..why did you expect me to leave while you were taking a shower" summer nods a little thinking to herself Yeah I would have hoped you would so it wasn't so awkward...~ she thinks "Uh I just didn't think you would still be here just hanging around...anyway I'm going to go for a walk in the woods" she picks up her backpack slinging it over her shoulder Aaron nods says his goodbyes before leaving.

Hopefully, I can get far enough into the forest to change without anyone seeing.. she says to herself as she makes her way down the stairs out into the yard "Aaron said the forest is at the back of the campus" she looks around spotting a small path leading to the back she follows it until in front of her were trees that towered high above her. She followed a thin footpath it looked like it went on for ages so she took a left and headed into the forest when she reached a big silver birch tree sliding off her bag she put it below the tree and covered it with leaves and moss to mask its human scent Summer closed her eyes and pictured her fox form in her head she could feel herself transforming when she opened her eyes again she had shrunk a lot, it had been a while since she'd been in her true form it felt nice she didn't like her human form as much as she liked her fox form her nose was picking up so many new scents and her ears swiveled around listening to things from far away. 

Summer had ventured far into the forest by now she was looking up at the clouds and how tall the trees were but suddenly her eyes went wide as she felt a sharp pain in her paw...she looks down to see a smallish animal trap hidden by leaves she lets out a loud whine as blood drips from her paw she falls to the ground in pain. she laid there for quite a while not moving she didn't have the strength to transform back she just kept breathing in and out deeply the sharp spikes on the trap dug deeper into her hind leg and she let out another yelp in pain, just then she heard the snap of a twig her body froze her head desperately looking around to see where the sound came from she blinked then opened her eyes again w..who was that there was a human-shaped figure it crept closer. Would she have to get the strength to defend herself.

 A..Aaron..? When he saw her ran to her "Hey there little fellow what happened to your leg. Let me help." He managed to loosen the trap of her leg "I'll get this cut cleaned up please just trust me i'm here to help..I'm going to pick you up now try not to bite me or move too quickly." He held summer in his arms like he was carrying a fragile object handling her with such care. In Summer's mind all she could think was 'im too weak to transform back and I definitely can't do it if Aarons around..' summer snuggle closed to Aaron's chest he was warm and she felt safe when she was with him.

 When she looked back up again there was a big abandoned-looking house "We're here just a little longer then I'll get you bandaged." he unlocked the door and went inside it was all normal nothing like the outside all abandoned-looking inside were people and lots of them summer hid her snout under his arm she could feel herself been carried upstairs by how she was bouncing around she took her muzzle from under his arm and looked where he was taking her. 

He went into a room it looked like a bedroom Aaron placed her down on the bed and went into the bathroom he came back with a damp cloth and a first aid kit he cleaned her wound out then bandaged it up "There we go all better" he scratched her in between her ears her weak spot her tail wagged as if she were a dog she couldn't help herself it felt so good. "Good, you look a lot happier now. Do you like it there?" "Come on jump up and we can go  eat." Summer stands up weakly and jumps up onto his shoulders and settled down.

 Aaron walked down the stairs into the dining room sitting down at the table summer looked up at hundreds of people of all different ages all genders. Summer had never seen so many people in one room "Dinner is served." Just then everyone began to fill their plates with the food that was set out along the table Summer took one long sniff 'turkey with roast potatoes and juicy meaty gravy' her mouth watered "Don't worry I'll get you some just sit under the table" He helps her off carefully and lays her under the table.

Aaron came back with two plates he places one under the table it had extra meat and soaked in the delicious gravy Summer licked the gravy and chewed at the meat 'this is the best thing she'd ever eaten' when she and everyone else had finished She jumped up between his legs and looked at him wide-eyed "How are you still hungry" he chuckles and strokes her sweet spot "Can I have your attention, Guys!" The whole room got quieter "Has anyone got meat leftovers?" A feminine voice came from just down the table "I have some turkey left" Aaron looks back down at her "Go get it, girl." 

Summer jumped up onto the table and ran down to where the voice came from she grabbed the turkey pieces and chewed it everyone looked at her wide-eyed most of the girls on the table awed and reached out stroking her back and her tail an 8-year-old girl smiled "Cute foxy very soft!" Summer licked at her hand and the little girl stroked her ears Summer then ran back down the table to Aaron she stretched and yawned "Tired I am guessing I don't blame you food makes me sleepy as well." Summer wagged her tail.

 "Come on you can go nap in my room." Aaron picked her up and went upstairs laying her on his bed she laid on his pillow Aaron took off his shirt Summer looks away this wouldn't be the first time she'd seen him shirtless or slept in the same room as him but she'd never had slept in a bed as in as a fox, Aaron got under the covers and summer snuggled up into a ball next to his head.

Well that's the end of chapter 3 A walk in the woods Please comment below your opinions if you liked it 🦊