Little Fox Big Wolf~Finding a Boyfriend~Chapter twenty two

Hello lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf after the last chapter I hope you enjoy this one just as much...

Later that same day

Summer and Aaron were sat on the bed talking to one another, "Wait, so your mother is taking you out to find a boyfriend?" Summer laughs nudging him in the shoulder playfully, "It's not like I'm actually gonna be looking for one she just doesn't know about us yet, we talked about this remember" Aaron does puppy dog eyes and pouts, summer giggles hysterically, "Are you jelly that I'd gonna have to look and talk to attractive guys today?" Aaron rolls his eyes sarcastically, "Maybe.....but can you blame me" Summer smiles and hugs him kissing his cheek softly as he kisses her back on the forehead, " awww Aaron look at me...Look at me! mmm fine, then I'll make you look at me" Aaron chuckles standing up as Summer runs off to go find something she can use, " Heh good luck" He chuckles, from outside summer drops something then picks it back up.

"Now you can't not look at me" She places a chair in front of him and stands on it so now she looks down at him and there kinda the same height now "Okay fine you win.." He rolls his eyes sarcastically again, "I know you don't like any of this and I don't either but don't worry nothing is going to happen I'm going with my mother but I want her to warm up to you first....besides this is my mother we're talking about, look in her taste of men" They look out the window to see summer's mom talking to a lifeguard, "Yeah I don't think you're gonna find someone like that right of the bat" he chuckles as summer stamps her foot on the chair she's stood on, "And then there's this thing my mom has for werewolves..."Aaron whimpers "I know Aaron but we can show her you're not like what she thinks werewolves are like, you're special" she kisses his nose and laughs as he smirks with a fangy grin.

"Anyway, you have nothing to worry about I only have eyes for you anyway, besides Kayla's gonna come with me to help and she for sure won't let anything come between her 'ship'. My mom said she wants to have a girl's day out, and I told Kayla everything so she won't tattle about how cute I and you are together" she looks up at the clock, "Oh jeez I'm already late I'm supposed to meet them at the gift shop, I gotta go!" Summer looks worried about what her mom might do to her, Aaron grins holding her hand, "Hey you forgot something" Summer looks at him confused but before she can ask Aaron lifts her up and kisses her deeply, "And Don't go cheating on me" Summer goes red and nods as she runs out the door quickly.

Summer's POV

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ahh, my mom's gonna kill me if I don't get here any later, hopefully, Kayla's late too so I don't look like an idiot when I get there...

Orrrr Kayla may be there and they're both waiting on you...

Oh, shush Foxy, my moms, my mom she can't stay mad at me for five seconds without saying she's really sorry, but there are times when I'll do bad things and she's never apologised for being mad at me...

Maybe you should shut up and you'd get there quicker!

Fine I'll shut up if you shut up

Ok doki Fox out~

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"There you are summer What took you so long!" Her mom waves her arms about Kayla pouts, "Yeah you missed lunch" summer laughs nervously she knew Kayla knew why she was late, "I got caught up in something and lost track of time I'm so sorry mom" Her mom sighs deeply, " Okay you two this is no time to be distracted you know why we're here, To find Summer a boyfriend" Summer laughs nervously and Kayla plays along too as to not break the effect, "Mom you really don't need to do this I'm fully capable off doing it my self" Her mom shakes her head, "Operation get me some grand-babies already in motion, now let's spread out GO!" Kayla looks at Summer confused a bit as her mom runs off.

"Can I have an explanation again why we're doing this?" Summer sighs looking around to make sure her moms out of sigh and won't hear, "My mom's being crazy again, apparently keeping boys away from me is no longer her mission now she's determined to help find me a boyfriend so I can give her grandbabies....Will you help me with her!" Kayla signs and nods to go along with the crazy plan to find Summer a 'Boyfriend' "I thought you already had a boyfriend why can't you just have babies with him?." Summer jumps looking around to make sure her mother didn't hear, "Kayla why would you even say that out loud you never know she could be creeping around and hear it but I'll just get her to like Aaron more and more then finally she has to accept him as my boyfriend." Kamala sighs, "Okay but you even think for a second of running this ship I will blab about everything."

Summer jumps with excitement and hugs her tight," Omg thanks Kayla and I promise it won't, what could go wrong in not finding a boyfriend I've done it for the past nineteen years of my life" Summer runs off into the shop to find a 'boyfriend' she walks into the clothes section "why are we even at the shop, we aren't going to find-" just then she hears a familiar voice, "Can I help you with anything miss?" Summer laughs and turns around not seeing who it was yet, " No thank you...Aaron!?" She smirks at him and he smirks back at her, "Soo do you come here often" summer laughs nervously holding his hand as he holds hers, she whispers to him, "what are you doing here?" Aaron smirks and whispers back to her so her mom doesn't hear, "I just thought I'd stop by and see if you needed any help finding a hot boyfriend maybe..." Summer winks at him and chuckles as she leans into her to whisper into his ear, " Sorry sir I already have one waiting for me back at my room.." Aaron was just about to kiss her as Summer's mom's voice can be heard from somewhere near "Summer where are you this guy I saw is such a cutie come look" Summer looks at him wide-eyed, " Stop being adorable and get away from me" he looks at her confused as he looks around for where her mom is "what?" but before he can get an answer she pushes him really hard into a clothes rack.

"Ahh there you are look I found a boy he dresses very nicely" Summer turns around, "Huh?" her mom pulls Liam from around the corner "Uhh why am I here again and oh hey summer" He smiles warmly, Summer shakes her head and whispers under her breath, "Play along with it Liam.." Liam looks confused but before he can whisper back Summer's mom clicks her fingers "Excuse me sir wanna go on a date with my beautiful daughter she's a catch and I heard her mother's a real charmer" Liam laughs a bit confused but goes along with what summer said to him earlier, " Sorry as nice as summer is I have a boyfriend waiting for me outside.....but there are many other boys on the beach" he winks at summer and she nods as a thank you to him, "Thank you sir" summer is practically dragged outside by her mom as Kayla walks behind, "TO THE BEACH LADIES!!" her mom runs off to the beach the two girls trying to catch up to her...

Okay thats all for chapter 22 but until next time Goodbye....🦊🥀