Little Fox Big Wolf~Cruise~Chapter twenty nine

Hello lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf, last chapter was rather short so my goal is to make this one longer, but anyway I won't ramble on so lets get on with the chapter....

Last day of the vacation...

"It feels like we just got here yesterday, I can't believe the vacation is already over" Summer sighs as she starts to pack her stuff, Kayla groans and nods sadly, "I know I feel like we didn't even get to fully explore everything" she shoves a load of stuff in her bag, "It felt like all we did was eat swim repeat..." Kaitlyn comes in not even knocking, "I can't believe our vacation is over Ughhhhhhhhh! why does summer vacations go so gosh darn fast!?"Aaron comes in, "Hey baby you need a big strong man to help you pa-" he gets nervous seeing all three girls in one room, Kaitlyn growls, "Go on finish that sentence" Summer rolls her eyes, and Aaron looks away embarrassed, "I should go I'll take your bags later.." Summer growls at the girls, "No these guys should go this is our room after all!" 

Summer pushes at Kaitlyn out of the room, "Wwwhaaat!" Kayla giggles, "Leave them alone to make out because I swear if you hurt my ship, so god help you I won't let this trip home be a pleasant one!" she takes her bag and leaves, Kaitlyn rolls her eyes and leaves, "What did you want Aaron?" He steps further into the room, "Just wanted to see if you needed any help packing but I see you're nearly done, the coach for the cruise will be here soon" Summer smiles trying to zip it closed but struggles deeply, Aaron takes it and zips it for her carrying it downstairs with the other bags, "Thanks Aaron"

Everyone meets up in the hotel's main reception with their bags waiting for the coach, "Everyone got everything?" They all nod and they make their way to the coach which brings them to the harbor, "This is amazing look how beautiful it is!" Summer scream excited, Aaron chuckles and takes both their bags. They each get shown to a room by a member, "And here you are your very own luxury Honeymoon cabin, enjoy" they both walk-in and Summer lays down on the bed, "Did that guy say Honeymoon suit?" She looks at the Ocean themed room Aaron chuckles, "That must have been Kayla's doing when she had Casey booked the tickets !" 

Aaron nods, "Finally we're alone, there's something I want to talk to you about" Summer looks at the medium-sized bed, "Are you okay sharing that bed with me?" Aaron looks at her confused, "no no no no I didn't- I didn't want to talk about that, I...

Aaron nods, "Finally we're alone, there's something I want to talk to you about" Summer looks at the medium-sized bed, "Are you okay sharing that bed with me?" Aaron looks at her confused, "no no no no I didn't- I didn't want to talk about that, I know I mean that not that I mind sharing that bed with you-" he's cut off by Kaitlyn, "I object!" They turn around confused but before Kaitlyn can say anything Kayla cuts her off, "Kaitlyn I take my eyes off you for three seconds and somehow I know exactly where you had gone now leave them alone don't ruin my ship!" Kaitlyn gets startled by Kayla, "What how did you I thought I told you to stay in the room and organise your stuff" Kayla huffs and rolls her eyes, "You're not my mother, plus I knew you were gonna go find Summer and see if you could kick Aaron out" Kaitlyn groans as Connor comes in, "Why are we all gathering in here? Is there a pack meeting I missed or something? Are-are you guys talking about me?"

Kayla thinks of a way to solve both the Aaron problem and the Kaitlyn problem, "Summer quick look there's a dessert bar!!!" she grabs Summer and pulls her out of the crowd in her room and out onto the deck, "It's in here I was snooping around for something to eat and found this" There was a table full with little cakes and buns and all sorts of delicious-looking sweets "Wow look at all these sweets, Kayla!" Summer smiles and grabs a bun "Mmmm this is paradise I bet Aaron would love it in here" Kayla looks over at everything, "You know Werewolfs are like dogs they can't have chocolate it something about it doesn't do good for their stomach" Summer sighs, "Don't they do special chocolate for dogs would that work?" Kayla shrugs as she grabs some of the sweets, "Less talking about boys more eating sweets" Summer nods and takes a slice of cake.

Aaron sits outside Zenix comes over and sits with him on the bench, "So you've been acting weird you keep getting mad when someone comes up to you and Summer" Aaron looks away, "I'm trying to get summer alone so I can talk to her about something" Zenix looks at him curiously, "Ooo like what? Is it something bad? Are you having pups?!" Aaron shakes his head and immediately takes a deep breath, "You can keep a secret right?" Zenix nods intrigued, "Of course, you know me Aaron I wouldn't tell anyone" Aaron takes another deep breath, "All right, I wanted to ask her if she wanted to move into the pack house into my room and I would let her redecorate but it's up to her"He nods putting a hand on Aaron's knee letting him know it's okay"I want to ask her but I'm afraid I'll get rejected..." Zenix looks at him confused and stands up, "You two are really close and now you're officially dating why would she say no? Well anyway, you have my support for sure so don't be afraid" Aaron nods and stands up, "I'll tell her tonight when we are alone then..."

Okay, thats all for the chapter but until next time goodbye....🦊🥀