Little Fox Big Wolf~ A Girl Or A Fox~ Chapter seven

Hey everyone, I want to thank you so much for nearly over 90 views (Future me here it's went up a lot since then) on my book it means so much to me especially because this is my first time writing a book like this, but anyway I'll stop talking and...

Hey everyone, I want to thank you so much for nearly over 90 views (Future me here it's went up a lot since then) on my book it means so much to me especially because this is my first time writing a book like this, but anyway I'll stop talking and get on with the story~ 🦊🥀

Summer opened her eyes sitting up still tired and looking at the clock 'Shoot I have a class in a couple of hours' she jumps off the bed 'I badly need a shower and clothes...' she pushes the bathroom door open, she transforms back shutting the door "this is super risky but I have no other choice... the door is locked so I can't get out ..plus Aaron said he didn't have any classes today so we could sleep in...so he won't be getting up any time soon" Closing her eyes she takes a deep breath and gets in the shower washing her hair. When she got out she grabbed a towel, she was too busy rubbing her hair she didn't realise Aaron coming into the bathroom, summer turned around when she saw Aaron she screamed Aaron just stood there wide-eyed looking at her "s-summer?" She gulps holding her towel close to herself "y-yeah?..." a bridge of blush crosses his nose as he looks at her, summer has to kick him to get him to stop fantasising "Stop looking you perv" Aaron looks away flustered "Well this is my bathroom" he smirks summer nods "My question is why are you in my bathroom and how did you get here?" Summer looks away.

"Can I at least get some clothes on..." Aaron nods quickly and rushes out holding his hand through the door with a pair of jeans and a white short-sleeved shirt, Summer quickly grabbed them and got changed she came out fully clothed now "I asked you a question...why are you here .? and how did you get here?"Aaron looks at her very confused and curious, summer gulps "I-I am Autumn" Aarons's mouth dropped "Y-your a W-werefox!?" Summer nods slowly how could she be so dumb and let someone find out... "That's why you smell different"Aaron tilts his head, and Summer blushes "You Smelt me that's so embarrassing!" she blushes red Aaron chuckles "Well my wolf nose can smell way better than normal human nose.."  Summer sits down on the bed "Should we tell the pack?"Aaron sits down next to her "It would be the best thing we could do..." Summer nods Aarons stands up talking to her "Come on then" He smiles and they both go to the pack meeting room

 He howls loudly it only took a few minutes before nearly everyone she saw yesterday was here, everyone looked at Summer weird. "Who is that girl..." she could hear them saying, they all take a seat and Aaron pulls up an extra one for her, she took her seat and the room fell silent as Aaron spoke, "As you might be wondering why the sudden meeting after we had one yesterday and why there also is a new girl with us" They all look very curiously at her "Well you probably all know Autumn for sure after yesterdays meeting" They all nod "Well ..summer please demonstrate" Summer stands up closing her eyes, she transforms into her fox, everyone gasps "Shes a WereFox!" Summer transforms back "y-yeah one of the only few left..in the world" she smiles shyly Aaron nudges her "Yeah her real names Summer she goes to my college, we actually know each other very well. So everyone please welcome Summer to the pack" Summer smiles and everyone cheers  "Any way that's all I need to talk about we can all go get breakfast" 

Everyone gets up and hurries down to go get breakfast, Summer follows Aaron downstairs "I heard Kats making pancakes for us all" Summers's eyes lit up "Omg it's been ages since I've had Pancakes" She grabs a plate with a stack of pancakes "Hmm where can I sit.." she looks around before she sees Aarons sat with a load of his friend he waves her over "Hey Aaron" she sits next to one of Aarons friends since his side was already full, the cute boy she has sat next to smiles at her sweetly "Aaron who's this good looking gal" Summer feels nervous as she rubs her arms awkwardly "Gene that's Summer she's new to the pack you'd know if you showed up to my meetings" Summer smiles at the guy called Gene "Hey gene I'm Summer" she smiles.

" she looks around before she sees Aarons sat with a load of his friend he waves her over "Hey Aaron" she sits next to one of Aarons friends since his side was already full, the cute boy she has sat next to smiles at her sweetly "Aaron who's this ...

"Well, it's nice to meet you Summer" He winks at her, summer blushes softly "uh-yeah you too" she smiles back. After breakfast Gene offers to walk her to the college campus, they talk and it turns out they have many similarities "Did Aaron tell you what I am?" Summer looks up at him and shakes her head he grins showing his fangs "I am a vampire" Summer chuckles "Well I am a werefox you probably saw that fox roaming the house that was me" she winks, when they reach campus Gene waves goodbye and heads back into the forest whereas summer heads to her Literature class. After class, she headed back to the pack house to hang out with Aaron and his friends for a bit longer. 

Okay that's all for today, Until Chapter Eight, this is goodbye~ 🦊🥀