Little Fox Big Wolf~WaterPark~Chapter Fourteen

Hey Lil foxes can't believe we nearly at chapter fifteen and have 165 views 🎉🎉🎉 But anyway less chatter I know you just want me to get on with the chapter so here it is...

Summer lays asleep, she had slept in quiet late "Hey cutie~" came a voice, Summer rolls over half awake half asleep , she groans "Wake up cutie~" Summer rolls over onto her stomach trying to rub the sleep out of her eyes ,"Aaron I'm getting up just like five more seconds..." she opens her eyes to see Kaitlyn looming over her "Morning Cutie~" she laughs, Summer jumps up punching her playfully "Your so mean Kaitlyn I thought you were Aaron for a second then." she rolls her eyes sarcasticaly "Anway you've slept in long enough everyone wants to go down to the water park and have some fun, so bring down what you need and eat your breakfast tacos quickly Summer jumps up on the bed "Omg Breakfast tacos!" Kaitlyn nods as she walks out the room smiling to herself . As Summer comes down for brekafast Kacey comes down with her still half asleep and wearing his pjamas "mmmmmm" he streches wide, Liam from down at the breakfast bar he chuckles "Nice of you to to join us you too" Summer rolls her eyes smirking "Atleast I got dressed unlike this sleepy head" Kacey pouts cutely "The bed was just so damn comfortable and I didnt want to leave it..." They both come down to sit at the breakfast bar.

Aaron places some amazingly smelly breakfast tacos in front of her "Cooked especially by me for you" He smiles and gets Kacey his Summer eats at it hungrily. After breakfast which was kinda more like a brunch.... they all met in the living room Aaron whistles to get everyone's attention, "Okay has everyone got what they need before we leave? If we wanna have a full day of fun everyone needs to be wearing sunscreen and bring their own towels you hear me!" Everyone nods and says yes "Then we can make our way down to the water park and have ourselves some Fun!" Everyone cheers as they make their way down to the water park. As they reach the water park everyone goes to the big pool where the tall water slides are.

Summer goes off in a completely opposite direction toward the shallow pool, Aaron notices she's not with them "Huh where did Summer disappear to?" he sniffs the air to pick up her scent and follows it to the shallow pool, "um...Summer ? w-what are you doing over here?" Summer looks at him a bit startled "Enjoying the waterpark! what does it look like I am doing?" She smiles splashing around in the very shallow pool Aaron looks at her confused "You uh....know this is the kiddy pool ...right?" Summer nods "Yeah look at all these cute kids with the rubber rings and cute swimming costumes!" she laughs Aaron nods slowly "Yeah... but why are you in the kiddy pool?" Summer looks up at him "I wanted to let my Breakfast Tacos settle before I went in the big pool..." Aaron nods "I understand" He smiles "I'll stay here with you then" Summer looks at him weirdly "No go have fun with everyone else on the big slides, you've been waiting for this for ages...you should go have fun you really deserve it." Aaron shuffles closer to her "I have fun whenever I'm around you" he smiles and Summer looks away blushing, Kayla comes up and sits with them "Hey what are you two doing alone in the kiddy pool" she smirks. They're both a bit started by her "Well Summer wanted to let her breakfast settle before she went on the slides so I wanted to sit with her to keep her company but now I need the bathroom... Kayla could you stay here with Summer please I'll be right back if I can find the toilets I'm sure I saw them on the way down to the waterpark...I promise I'll be right back" He laughs Summer nods and he hurries off.

Kayla shuffles up next to Summer, "Really letting your breakfast settle? Come on Summer you still haven't learned how to swim since I last saw you?!" Summer shakes her head "When we moved there weren't any places to go to learn at and I just thought it would come naturally if I went in the water, " Kayla hugs her "Why don't you just tell Aaron you can't swim" Summer sighs "It's just so embarrassing and he'd probably make fun of it" Kayla punches her shoulder playfully "Aaron doesn't seem the kind of guy to make fun of you, but anyway I need to go back to the room I forgot my special medicated sun cream I get sunburnt on my neck easily and it hurts badly, plus its a free excuse to get out of having to swim" Summer shakes her head "But I wanna go on the Slides!" 

Kayla looks at her confused "Uh.....you can't swim. REMEMBER?" Summer smirks "Well that's where you're wrong. I packed a rubber floatation device before we came down to the waterpark! now I can go to the slides without worrying about sinking and drowning! Haha!" she pulls out the deflated Rubber dingy out of her beach bag "I don't know if they're gonna let you wear that on the slides... but it's worth a try I am glad you're being confident" Kayla smiles, Just then Aaron comes back "Your ready to go to the bigger pool" Summer nods "But first help me blow up my rubber ring I wanna float for a while and relax" Aaron agrees to help blow it up for her "Wow that took a lot of air" He gasps for air, Summer chuckles and takes her ring "Come on Aaron last one there is a smelly doggy" Summer runs off Aaron shouts at her "You cheated!" Kayla chuckles as she watches them then heads towards the resort...

Okay, that's all for Chapter Fourteen hope you enjoyed it but until next time goodbye...🦊🥀