Little Fox Big Wolf~Try not to fall asleep~ Chapter Forty five

Hello lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf, Sorry If this is so short it's late, I'm tired and I really wanna go to sleep plus I need to get up tomorrow. So lets get on with the chapter..

Sunday 4:45 pm

Summer pushed the door to there room over and flopped onto the bed tired, "That was so fun yet so tiering." She deflates into the bed making Aaron chuckle at her cute little tired  expression,"I was gonna take us out for dinner but you seem tired Soo...I'm guessing....Take away?" Summer nods still tired and Aaron couldn't help but grin at her sudden exhaustion, "What do you want?" He asks looking down at his phone ready to dial a number, "Chinese. The regular please..."she mumbles, Aaron smirked she was already saying 'the regular' because she'd ordered it so many times he knew it off by heart, "Mkay you go take a shower and change into pjs, I'll order then we can chill and watch some Netflix while we eat." Summer nods getting off of the bed and stumbling into the bathroom to take a hot steamy shower to help her legs not die from all the walking they'd done around the park. Aaron called up and ordered. After Summer had gotten out and got dressed it had already arrived, "Mm smells sooo good." Summer grabs her plater and piles what she ordered onto it, "So what we watching?" She asks Aaron takes his plate to the couch to get comfortable, "Movie or series?" He asks turning the tv on as Summer steadily makes her way over with her plate of food not wanting to drop a single thing, "Movie and uh...scroll through I want to know what's on...something in the romance section.." Aaron nods and scrolls, "Wait Wait no go back along yes yes that one 'Me Before You' I wanted to watch that because it's got Emilie Clarke in it and I love her." Aaron chuckles as he presses play eating his food as the movie starts.., "Try not to fall asleep."

Sometimes later...

The movie was just near enough ending, "Can't believe she fell asleep half way though.." Aaron brushes the hair out of Summers face while she laid her head on his shoulder fast asleep, "God it's 10:34 better get her to bed or she'll wake up tired and pissed..." he carefully moves himself so he could pick her up bridle style, "You look so beautiful when your asleep.." he places her under the covers kissing her forehead while he gets undressed for bed, "Night summer..." he turns out the light and puts an arm around her as they both start to snore peacefully. Today had been fun, the best thing Summer could ask for...it was just what she needed...

Okay thats all for this chapter but until next chapter Good bye...🦊🥀