Little Fox Big Wolf~Who would say this?~Chapter thirty five

Hello lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf, it has been a while and I'm very sorry the past couple of days I have not felt very well and I really wanted to write but I needed the rest but anyways I'm back and we can finnaly continue so here is chapter forty  five...

Summer lay on the bed reading in her room on campus, Thunder resting his head on her chest as she read. Her eyes flicked to the door as something was slid under, "Huh what the?" She bookmarks her book and leaves it on the bed sliding off and going to pick up the piece of paper that had been slid under her door turning it over, "Omg why would someone say this!?" She drops the paper and opens the door no one was anywhere to be seen up and down the corridor...

 Her eyes flicked to the door as something was slid under, "Huh what the?" She bookmarks her book and leaves it on the bed sliding off and going to pick up the piece of paper that had been slid under her door turning it over, "Omg why would someon...

She goes back inside and locks the door grabbing the paper and sitting on the bed, "Stay away from him hussy...what does it mean....him.....Aaron....? It must mean Aaron...." she stares at it as tears drip down her face and onto the bed, Summer was startled by a knock at the door, "W-Who is it!?" She didn't really want Aaron to see her like this so she crossed her fingers and hoped it wasn't him, "It's me Kayla I'm coming in so you better be decent!" Came Kaylas voice as she barged in, "Summer? Why are you crying I swear if Aaron broke up with you I'll kill him" Summer wipes her tears away and shakes her head as Kayla joins her on the bed, "No he didn't it's just This was slid under my door just now...and I-I don't understand.." Kayla talks the note in her hand and reads it, "H-Hussy...That is a threat..this is in the format of a ransom note someone didn't want thier handwriting to be noticed" tears start to drip down Summers face again, "Why would someone send this to me" her voice was starting to get croaky, Kayla pulled her into a hug to cheer her up, "Come on we'retaking this to the RA" she wipes summers tears away and pulls her up, "Its the only thing I can think of that may be able to help.." Summer nods and grabs her shoes slipping them on and they both head out. Downstairs a kind girl about there age head of the dorm block looked at the note over and over again, "Well honestly I think this is just a prank" she hands it back to summer, "Look I hate to say this but hazing is unfortunately very common I think it's someone trying to scare you and get into your head" Kayla shakes her head taking the note again, "That's not a very good answer hazing shouldn't be something people put up with" the girl sighs, "I'm just saying it is it's not like I like it either" Kayla groans at her frustrated, "Your our RA isn't there anything you can do about this " the girl sighs trying to calm Kayla down a bit, "The only thing I can do is take it to the Dean but unless you know who did it then there's not much anyone can do I'll take this to the Dean and keep you guys updated all right.." she takes the note but summer quickly takes out her phone, "Can I take a picture of it" Kayla growls at summer, "Seriously that letter is a threat" the girl sighs turning to summer and peaking calmly, "If that's how you see it then maybe it's best you step away from the guy honestly no man is worth that kind of drama you ladies have a good day and bye" she walks back into her room and slams up the door, Kayla sighs loudly, "UGH What crawled up her butt and died" Summer puts a hand on Kayla's shoulder to calm her down, "Kayla I'm fine" Kayla looks down at her, her tone caring, "Oh please I don't want to see you get hurt so I find out who sent that They. are. Dead!" Summer smiles happy that Kayla cared so much about her, "Thanks Kayla it means a lot that you care that much" they both walk back to Summer's room...

Ooo drama is starting...but anyway that's the end of this chapter but until next time Good bye...🦊🥀