Little Fox Big Wolf~ChildHood friends~Chapter twelve

Hello my Lil foxes, welcome back to Little foxes Big Wolf, as last time was a little short I will try to make this one a bit longer but anyway without saying anything else's let's get on with the chapter...🦊🥀 

Summer woke up to the sound of her phone going off her eyes fluttered open, she was laid on top of Aaron...she really needed to get her own room, she untangles herself from Aarons's arms getting out of bed "I've got class in ten minutes and it's my first theatre class of the week" She walks into the bathroom getting herself ready, once she was looking good she went downstairs making herself some quick slices of toast before heading off to the campus. When she reached campus she headed to the theatre. when she pushed open the door there were only two people sitting on the stage talking, "I must be early.." she mumbles as she made her way down the steps to the stage "Hey is this Theatre B32?" they both nodded...one of the girls looked oddly familiar "Hey I'm Kayla what's your name?" the pink-haired girl smiles. 

"Kayla Parker?" Summer asks curiously She nods "yeah why" Summer smirks "Hey kitty" She winks Kayla's eyes go wide "s-summer" she jumps up and pulls summer into a very tight squeeze "I haven't seen you since we were twelve Omg" Summer smiles "Its ...

"Kayla Parker?" Summer asks curiously She nods "yeah why" Summer smirks "Hey kitty" She winks Kayla's eyes go wide "s-summer" she jumps up and pulls summer into a very tight squeeze "I haven't seen you since we were twelve Omg" Summer smiles "Its been to long" just then a couple more students joined the three of them and tutor come in as well "Hello class today we'll be going over some basic script rehearsing". After class ended the two girls came out "Kayla you should come back to the packhouse with me everyone would love you." Kayla looks at her confused as they walk down the hall "Packhouse ?" Summer chuckles "So basically I met this guy who turns out to be the alpha of this pack who are in the middle of the forest behind campus there are many other supernaturals there but mostly werewolves" Kayla nods "Sure I'd love to meet your friends but after we totally have to go grab a coffee and have a mega catch up" Summer nods in an agreement "That would be nice" as they reach the forest summer transforms "aww it been awhile since I've seen your cute foxy face" she smirks transforming into a white cat...

" Kayla looks at her confused as they walk down the hall "Packhouse ?" Summer chuckles "So basically I met this guy who turns out to be the alpha of this pack who are in the middle of the forest behind campus there are many other supernaturals the...

The two of them trot off to the packhouse, when they arrive they transform back and push the door open. The house was a little more alive now it was 11am  "Come with me I'll see if Aaron is around" she heads upstairs Kayla following her close behind a little nervous to be in this strange house, summer knocks on Aaron's door "You better be decent because I am coming in" She pushes the door open Aaron was sat on the bed reading "Hey summer" he smirks "Hey Aaron" she smiles back, Kayla stands in the door frame awkwardly, Aaron looks over Summer's shoulder "Who this? she doesn't smell familiar" Kayla waves shyly "hey I am Kayla" she smiles politely flashing him her cat eyes "I see she's a cat shifter well she's welcome to join our pack the more the merrier." He chuckles and Summer nods "Yeah Kayla and I go way long back before I lived with my auntie I lived with Kayla and her grandparents" Kayla nods "We were like sisters, we did and went everywhere together" she laughs holding onto summer

 "So summer wanna go get that coffee now?" Summer nods excitedly  "Sure we can go in my car" Says summer and Aaron nods "Okay you two have fun drive safe" The two girls made their way back to the college campus when they reached it they walk to the car park getting in summer's car and driving to a local coffee shop. After they'd ordered and got a seat Kayla asked this "So how was life when you had to move?" Summer takes a sip of her coffee "It was pretty stressful but once I settled down I got used to being homeschooled and all that" Kayla nods 

"So what about you Kayla how was it when I left?"Kayla takes a sip of her drink "Well it took a while to let go of the thought that you were now very far away and I wouldn't see you as often It was a lot quieter in the house, But when it came to high school I moved and I started in a new area which was scary but also exciting because I could start fresh make new friends choose what I wanted my friends to see me as but overall after high school and now college started I am glad we met again after so long, when you first entered the theatre and talked to me I immediately knew it was you and I felt like I was 12 again" She smiles sipping her drink again Summer smiles "when we were away I felt like a part was missing from me but now you're here with me I feel whole again....I've missed you Summer" She leans over the table and hugs summer tight "Promise you'll never leave me again" summer  nods "I promise...."

 Okay, that's all for chapter Twelve but until next time Goodbye.....🦊🥀