Little Foxes Big Wolf~A Wild Night~Chapter ten

Hey my Lil foxes, We have finally reached 100 Views since the last book! I want to thank you so much it means a lot to me, but anyway without further ado let's get on with the story...🦊🥀

Summer rolled over nearly falling off the bed, but Aaron pulled her back before she could, he whispers in her ear "We'd better get up.." Summer groans "Can't I have like just five more hours" Aaron chuckles "Nope we gotta go in like two hours.." He sits up stretching and then climbs out of bed, "Come on the sleepy head get up.." She flings a pillow at him "Noooo..." Aaron doges it "Fine I'll do it myself" he picks her up style "come on"Summer's eyes shot open "w-what are you doing.." She holds onto him tight so he doesn't drop her "Getting you out of my bed" Summer blushes "I-i was gonna get out..." Aaron rolls his eyes at her "yeah yeah" He places her down carefully "We need to get ready, Katrina told me you could go get ready in her room with the other girls and then we can meet when we get there" Summer  nods taking her dress "I Ill see you there then" 

She stretches before going off to Kat's room, She knocks softly on the door "Come  in!" Summer pushes the door open to see three other girls in the room one being Kaitlyn "Hey Summer" she smiles "Come get ready in my room we'll do your makeup" summer nods. After two hours of curling hair and doing makeup, the girls were finally done "You look beautiful Katrina" Summer smiles, She twirls making her dress flying "Thanks so do you love your black dress so chic"

 After two hours of curling hair and doing makeup, the girls were finally done "You look beautiful Katrina" Summer smiles, She twirls making her dress flying "Thanks so do you love your black dress so chic"

"We can go now the boys are taking Aaron's car my cars at the college campus  so we're gonna have to go carefully through the muddy forest" She laughs grabbing her car keys "Come on before the boys see us. The girls hurried through the forest very carefully not getting muddy, when they reach the college campus they get in Katrina's car and drive to the buffet. When they reach their destination they go inside and wait for the others "Hmm I guess we're the first ones to show up" They look around "Well I mean we are five minutes early but still better to be early than late like them" Summer chuckles, The girls practically jump out of their skin when they hear Aarons voice "Hey"  he smirks, Aaron looks at Summer amazed "Wow you look beautiful..." Summer blushes "You do too I mean ...I mean you look handsome not..not beautiful...you look beautifully handsome I mean that's what I meant to say..." She looks away embarrassed.

Aaron chuckles holding up some flowers "Here these are for you"  he hands Summer the roses "Oh oh my these ...um Thank you so much" She smiles Aaron leans in, just as comes Connor arrives "Heyyyy guys" Aaron pulls away "H-Hey Conrad buddy...pall....heh" Connor looks at the roses "Oh hey are those flowers, oh oh no I forgot flowers for Kaitlyn" Katrina laughs "Ha ha ha ha Mr.Romatic my butt". Connor panics "Oh no this is terrible what am I gonna do uh" Aaron laughs "uh Connor" Aaron looks at her "You can have mine" Summer looks at him "are you sure?" Aaron asks "positive" Summer smiles "Here maybe Kaitlyn will really like the " She holds the flowers out to him "Huh? yeah no way Aaron gave those to you I can't do that.." Summer smiles "Its fine Connor we'd rather help you" Connor takes the flowers "You guys are too cute...come here gimmie a hug" he goes in to hug Summer, just then Zenix arrives Aaron shakes his head pushing Connor away "Yeah no just hug Zenix" Zenix looks at them all confused "Okay come here you!" He hugs Zenix "Gahh what are you doing get away Connor" Just then a person Summer doesn't know arrives "What are you doing Connor?" He say smiling "Showing my affection for Summer and Aaron kindness by hugging Zenix" The guy laughs "That sounds like torture..."

 Kaitlyn comes back from the bathroom "I'm back did the guys arrive yet?" she smiles Connor goes up to her "H-hey Kaitlyn these flowers are for you" He hands them to her and she takes them "oh thanks" Connor smiles "You look beautiful" Kaitlyn looks at him puzzled "What's wrong with you..." Connor looks confused "Why cant i be nice?" Kaitlyn shakes her head "No suggestive remarks... no trying to get close to me...no looking at my butt...Who are you?" Katrina laughs "I can assure you it wasn't any potion I used I'm just as shocked at what I heard as you are" Kaitlyn looks up at Katrina "He's weirding me out by being...nice.....Whatever it is I like this version better then the other Connor.." Katrina smiles "Well if everyone is here we can go in" Kaitlyn shakes her head "No were still waitng for my brother and his boyfriend..." Kaitlyn sees a car pull up in the corner of her eye "Here they are" Kacey and his boyfriend run up to the front "S-so sorry we're late we got stuck in traffic" Kaitlyn rolls her eyes "Or you were just making out with Liam in the car park at the collage" Kacey blushes and so does Liam "N-no we weren't!"

" Kaitlyn sees a car pull up in the corner of her eye "Here they are" Kacey and his boyfriend run up to the front "S-so sorry we're late we got stuck in traffic" Kaitlyn rolls her eyes "Or you were just making out with Liam in the car park at the ...

Kaitlyn laughs "Oh Kacey this is Summer she's new to the pack" She smiles over at summer "Nice to meet you Kacey and you too Liam" Liam Smiles back "It's a pleasure to meet you friend of Kaitlyn"

Katrina coughs to get everyone's attention "Ahem! Now can we please go eat I'm starving" Everyone nods and they go in sitting down at a table they'd reserved, Summer next to Aaron then zenix then the birthday girl then some people Summer didn't kn...

Katrina coughs to get everyone's attention "Ahem! Now can we please go eat I'm starving" Everyone nods and they go in sitting down at a table they'd reserved, Summer next to Aaron then zenix then the birthday girl then some people Summer didn't know and finally Liam and Kacey then Kaitlyn and Connor .  "We'll take it in turns to go up and get out food"Everyone nods agreeing "So who's this guy? Your new boyfriend" Kacey smiles at Connor teasing his sister "Connor A friend just a guy friend.."Kaitlyn smiles, Connor sorta sighs but wants to stay on Kaitlyn's good side...

Okay that's all for Chapter Ten, hopefully, you enjoyed it  and also two more new Characters have arrived hope you all like them, Little Foxes Big Wolf's first-ever gay characters 🏳️‍🌈! But anyway until next time Goodbye...🦊🥀