Little Fox Big Wolf~Beach Babes hitting on Aaron~Chapter Twenty Six

Hey, lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf, not gonna ramble on just gonna get straight into the chapter...

Down on the beach, all the boys were hanging out while the girls were having a girls day, "All right Aaron you're on my team" Aaron runs over to Liam's side of the volleyball net, and Connor chuckles, "Come on pretty boy stop painting your nail and come play volleyball? But like you can totally paint mine afterwards" Casey scoffs looks at him rolling his eyes and he put his stuff back into his bag, "I'm not good at volleyball so don't get annoying if we don't win" Connor smirks as Casey makes his way over to his side of the net, "I thought your sister was like the best ever at volleyball? Didn't you get her traits?" Casey rolls his eyes waving his hands to make his nails dry quicker.

 "Where is Zenix?" Aaron asks looking around confused, Zenix was no were to be seen, "I think he went off to go find some ice creams or something for us to eat?" Aaron picks up the ball, "Yeah I think he'll be a while so we might as well start the teams wouldn't be even anyway, ready? Here we go" He serves the ball flying fast over the net, and Casey hits it back hard sending it way out of the court on the other side, Aaron runs after it, "I thought you said you were bad at it!?!?!" Casey laughs and so does Connor, Aaron comes back with the ball out of breath, "It's all in that gay power!" Liam laughs, "Why aren't I getting it then?"

Aaron serves and it flies over to Connor hits it back quickly just in time before it hits the floor Liam volleys it, "Good shot Liam!" It went over the net and onto the other side before anyone can get to it, "Last round whoever wins is buying us all a round of drinks after this!" Everyone nods and Liam serves hard sending it flying just far enough for Casey to get a hit sending it flying quickly to the other side, it went too high for Aaron or Liam to hit back so it went out, "Your on fire today Casey. Suck it!" Connor high fives him "Haha yep they do suck" Liam rolls his eyes and laughs, "Yeah I know Liam does suck" Liam looks offended and looks at him wide mouth "No you suck" Casey laughs and some nearby laughter can be heard, some girls are laughing

Connor turns around, "I think those babes are totally checking us out" Liam rolls his eyes sarcastically, "Oh woohoo" Connor looks at him then back at the girls who winks at the boys, "Come on you can't tell me you don't enjoy been admired from time to time," Says Connor blowing a kiss to the girls. Liam laughs, "I'm Gay and taken so only Casey can check me out" Casey blushes deeply with embarrassment, "It's pretty obvious who they are admiring, me," Says Connor Liam bursts out laughing, "Even I have a better chance at been admired than you and I'm completely gay!"

Connor rolls his eyes, "Should we go ask them who they are admiring then?" Casey asks, Connor nods, "I think I know how to figure that out without making a complete fool of ourselves" They all seem to be intrigued by Connor's 'amazing' idea "Hey I thought that you were with Kaitlyn? " Connor look back at him embarrassed, "I wish, but I and her are adults enough to know that people look at beautiful things and by admiring the way people look doesn't mean you're interested plus I want to go home and tell her I was being checked out, she's so cute when she gets flustered and jealous even though we aren't dating!" Liam rolls his eyes smirking looking back over at the girls, "That's if they're even checking you out Connor so don't get your hopes up."

Connor rolls his eyes and smirks, "I have a plan We split up and see who they follow with their eyes"Aaron looks at him surprised by his good idea, "That's actually not that bad of an idea, I'm down okay split" They all split up running in different directions but Aaron stays where he is, Connor runs off back to where the towels and bags are, "Alright now let's see who's the target huh" Aaron looks around to see were there looking but realise there looking at him, he goes wide-eyed, "Huh me?" All the boys sigh but watch curiously, the girls walk over to him, "Hey there handsome I see your friends decided to leave you all alone that wasn't very nice of them."

Aarons POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT DO I DO AHHHHH HELP ME!

WE PANIC THAT'S WHAT!!

WOLF YOU AREN'T HELPING WHAT DO I DO

HELL NAH I'M OUT OF HERE

HELP UMMMMMMMM???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want to come and hang out with me and my friend we can show you a good time around the island mm-hmm" Aaron looks away nervously towards where Connor helpless and unaware of what to do, "Thank but no thanks I have to get back to my girlfriend so uh oh yeah" He looks away nervously again, "Aww you're so shy that's adorable but you can have fun right? I mean this doesn't have to be a romantic thing just getting to know you" Aaron looks around for Connor's help, "Uhhh CONNOR HELLO!" Connor slides in to lay down next to Aaron, "Why hello Ladies I heard you wanted someone to have fun with..."He winks and they look at him weirdly, "Oh hey you're cute too but he's really handsome" Connor sighs and thinks of the first thing that comes to his mind, "Oh yeah? Well we're brothers so if you get with him you're gonna get with me we're sort of a package deal" They look at him disgusted, "Okay umm no thanks, We're good so let's go Bethany" she drags her friend away Connor grins proudly, "Ha Your welcome I sacred them hot babes away from you, wait I scared hot babes away...WAIT COME BACK" he runs after them shouting as they run off everyone bursts into laughter, "Oh typical Connor..."

okay, that's all for today but until next time Good bye.....🦊🥀