Little Fox Big Wolf~Alone?~Chapter thirty

Hello lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf, last time Aaron spilled some juicy secret to Zenix will Zenix spill it before Aaron can tell? But anyway lets get on with this chapter...

The pack sits on the top deck watching Summer and Kayla mess around, "Oh Summer I'm so flattered you decided to take dance lessons from me even though they were providing professional ones on the ship" Summer laughs and Aaron chuckles as he watches Summer, "Hahaha well who needs professional lessons? You're passionate about this, I'm sure you're a great instructor" Kayla giggles as she jumps around excitedly, "Awwww thanks Summer you know I was thinking about opening up a dance studio back home since it gets rather boring for the others sometimes back at the pack house and face it I am the goddess of dancing"she flips her hair sassily making Summer laugh, "Really! Well, I guess I'm your first practice client then so lay your magic dance skills upon me" Kayla smiles brightly, "I'm so excited! Oh maybe this is my calling, Okay now before we begin you need to feel the swaying of the ocean beneath your feet"

Aaron smiles watching Summer have fun with Kayla, "So is Kayla actually a good instructor?" asks Zenix and Aaron shrugs watching them bounce around, "I'm not sure I know she took lessons while we were on the island somehow she got me to come once I took lessons with her never took lessons from Kayla though" Zenix rolls his eyes, "Huh then let me rephrase that, is Kayla a good dancer?" Aaron looks away nervously, "uhhhhhhhhhh........" Summer wiggles her toe and Kayla does too, "Feeling the waves, feeling the waves. Should I be feeling the waves this much" Kayla shakes her hips and laughs, "Guurrrl, do these hips lie?" Summer laughs but then looks nauseous, "It's just we're already on the waves on a ship and I'm really feeling the waves in my stomach and not beneath my feet" Summer steps back not really wanting to puke, Kayla smiles brightly, "Good, just keep going with it until you feel it erupt with passion, like a big burning passionate volcano" Summer nods feeling more nauseous as she sways.

Zenix shrugs as he watches them, "I'll take that as a maybe" Aaron nods, "So, Uh how did you enjoy the vacation" Zenix nods looking back at Aaron not wanting to see Summer puke, "It was good I relaxed as much as I could and spent it mostly with Katrina, what about yours" Aaron looks over at Summer and smiles warmly, "It's gone great I've gotten even closer with Summer and this was our first Summer together and I also got to ask her to be my girlfriend which was the best part of the vacation all together I just wish it would never end..." Summer screams, "The volcano is about to erupt Kayla! I'm feeling it I'm gonna puke" Summer runs off, "That's the passion of dancing embrace it darling. Embrace it!"

Later that day...

Aaron and Summer sit alone in front of the pool, "How are you feeling?" Summer sighs and breaths out deeply, "Better I don't think Kayla should be an instructor though at least maybe not on a boat" Aaron smirks, "What makes you say that?" Summer looks at him as if he's seriously just said what she thought he said, "She's got the moves, I'll give her that. I just think she needs a few lessons in instructing, she was really pushy" Aaron chuckles, and Summer pushes him playfully, "She was just passionate" Aaron laughs, "Maybe your having a problem keeping up with the so-called dancing Goddess" Summer looks at him with an overly offended look holding in a laugh, "Excuse me I have the moves too I can show you!"

Aaron blushes softly and gains his confidence, "Uhhhh" he clears his throat, "Summer there was something I wanted to talk to you about-" He's interrupted as Kaitlyn approaches them, "Summer where have you been we were worried you'd fall overboard trying to feel those waves or whatever!" Aaron dies of frustration, "Are you serious how many more times is this gonna happen" Summer looks up and smiles at Kaitlyn, "Hey Kaitlyn, well here I am on board the ship?" Aaron sighs and Kaitlyn smiles, "Good now did you want to-" Kayla follows after Kaitlyn, "Hey Kaitlyn we're gonna have a volleyball match and I need a teammate" Kaitlyn nods and they walk off together. Aaron sighs, "Finally some alone time" Zenix walks up to them, "Hey guys" Aaron loses it and jumps in the pool still wearing his clothes.

Okay thats all for chapter 30 but until next time Good bye....🦊🥀