Little Fox Big Wolf~Perfect Dog Dad~Chapter thirty four

Hello lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf, not gonna ramble on so lets get on with the chapter...

Tuesday 8:45 pm

Aaron came to their room after just taking Thunder for his last walk of the day, he crouched down scratching Thunder behind the ear, "Summers sleeping so shhhh go snuggle with her on the bed. just don't wake her up she's pretty exhausted right now" Thunder wags his tail and Aaron gets up turning the door knob slowly and letting Thunder in first uncliping his leash, Thunder jumps on the bed and pads along to summers face were he goes around in circles and plopping herself down when he felt Comfortable. Aaron gets undressed and climbs in bed, "Night Babe...Night Thunder" He closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep Thunder snoring soflty as he slept

The next day...

Summer rolls over and groans as the sun shines through the bottom of the curtains lighting up the room, "Morning babe" she leans over and kisses Thunder, "Huh..." Thunder licks her faces, "Hey that's disgusting Thunder" she laughs pushing him off and sitting herself up, "Aaron must have gone off already. She climbed out of bed Thunder tried to jump down but ended up falling off onto his face, "Hey be careful it hurts to fall out of bed" she nicks him up stroking  his velvet, "You sit here and be a good boy while I get a shower" she places him back on the bed and heads off to the bathroom. Thunder waits for ages until finnaly Summer comes out hair dried, makeup down and outfit looking amazing, "Come on Boy I bet he's already beaten us down to breakfast and eaten all the bacon, She laughs and opens the door stepping out Thunder by her heels licking his lips and the smell of bacon and sausages, "Breakfast smells amazing" they go downstairs, one step at a time so Thunder didn't feel left behind, "I'm guessing you want sausages and bacon" she looks down at Thunder who is jumping around barking hungrily, "Carm down you little tubby custard" she bends down and strokes him and he sits, "Aww don't look too sad there frying some more bacon and sausages" she smiles at the cute expression Thunder was pulling with his tongue lolling out of his mouth, "Here you go, just for Thunder and also your breakfast Summer" Lucinda  smiles handing her the plates, Summer could see Aaron waving her over to the two seated table, "Hmmm?" She leads Thunder over to the table were Aaron was sat, "This is new. Why aren't you sitting with everyone else?" She places her plate on the table and Thunders on the floor, who quickly devours what's on the plate, " What can't I treat my beautiful girlfriend to a morning breakfast with her amazing, devilish boyfriend" he smirks winking at her, summer laughs,"Don't over exaggerate" Aaron chuckles stabbing at a piece of bacon off her plate, "Hey get your dirty paws off my breakfast you greedy dog you'v already had yours" Aaron smirks as he places the fork in his mouth, Summer eats up before he could take anymore, "I think Thunders still hungry" Aaron laughs and Summer looks under the table were Thunder rested his head on her lap big eyes, "Oh Aaron go get some more bacon will you" Aaron nods and runs off, second she later Lucinda is shooing Aaron out who runs back with a plate piled with bacon, "Omg Aaron who's gonna eat all that?" He sits back down dividing the bacon between the three plate, "Am I not the best dog dad or what?" Thunder barks happily eating the bacon up quickly and licking up all the meaty juices, "Yes I am, now hurry up and help me eat this bacon or Lucinda won't let me have any tomorrow because I wasted this" Summer laughs eating at her bacons sympathetically....

Okay that all for this chapter but until next time Good bye...🦊🥀