Little Fox Big Wolf~It spreads~Chapter Thirty Seven

Hello lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf, I've had lot's of ideas for this chapter of LFBW but anyway lets get on with the chapter..

Wednesday 10:27 am 

Summer sits in class beside Kayla, "All right students time to tLk about a very special and important event that's going to be coming up!" Everyone cheers and a couple student shout out, "Sports day!?" Another shouts out, "Prom?!" The teacher shakes his head a grins stepping forth to get the attention, "MidTerms!" Everyone groans and the atmosphere changes, "Oh come on you all know theses event happen later in the year for us. Did you not consult your handbook" One person shouts out at the teacher, "We had to read that!" Everyone laughs and the teacher grumbles, "Come on you all paid to be here. Act like it now let's begin our first midterm is going to go over the following since this is a class that focuses around writing I'm thinking about you guys keeping a journal in the likes It'll help me understand your syntax...." the teacher trails off writing things on the board, "Aww it wouldn't be so bad if we're allowed to have coffee...." Kayla turns to Summer, "What did you say?" Kayla was still half asleep from staying up and doing 'Work' which in her context meant staying up all night eating junk food and watching Netflix which was the opposite of what she was ment to do, "I said I forget it too tired to backtrack now" Kayla turns to a sign on the wall next to the teachers desk, "Can you seriously believe this guy bands coffe in his class like what are we in Highschool!" Summer grumbles and rests his head on her arms, "Ugh Kayla your too loud" Kayla looks around before looking back at Summer who was half asleep on the desk, "No I'm not so no one else is complaining" she looks around at the people close to them, "No one else is sitting right next to you"  Summer mumbles sitting up again not really wanting to fall asleep, "I'm just saying that a band on coffe at a College class should be illegal. We're adults!"Kayla grumbles and Summer chuckles at her, "Are we Kayla?" Kayla looks at summer confused, "Yeah we are!" Summer rolls her eyes sarcastically at Kayla been annoying, "Doesn't adult stay in their room all night watching Netflix" Kayla pushes her in the side, "Of course I mean think about it adults which we are are very much edict about thier time for example I am going to try to avoid making to many friends in first year if I can so I can focus on my studies then senior year I'll slack off and be a happier camper Oh please I'm thinking I mean I am also trying to look for love and stuff too. Huh!?" Summer was staring off at a  table with two girls who were staring at her and not breaking away, "Summer?!" Kayla turns around and looks at the girls who quickly look away, "You noticed it too Huh?" Summer looks away from the girls and at Kayla, "What do you mean?" Kayla looks around the room at other people, I've noticed they've been looking over here since class started..." Summer looks at the girls worriedly, "Do you think it's about the rumours going around" Kayla looks away from the girls to Summer really worried about her, "It's possible I'm hoping for the best so that it's not." Summer sighs, "Have you heard anything new" Kayla looks away, "Kayla?" Kayla looks back at her nervously, "I mean I heard a few more rumours about you...." she looks back away again hoping summer wouldn't get too worried over what she's was gonna have to say, "Like?" Kayla fiddles with her hands under the desk nervously, "I don't think now's the time to talk about this Summer maybe should just pay attention to the lesson" Kayla looks over at the teacher and Summer sighs, "Kayla please tell me." Kayla sighs and looks back at Summer anxiously, "There's a rumour going around that you had four boyfriends before you came here" Summer eyes widen, "What!" Kayla laughs nervously, "Was it true....?" Summer looks at Kayla if she really just said that, "I'm just asking....." Kayla groans and Summer turns away annoyed but turns back to Kayla, "I didn't even have any boyfriends. How could I my mum would have killed him if I did.." Kayla laughs but quickly shuts up, "I definitely understand now because your mum would have killed up if you did..so that rumours definitely not true-" Kayla was cut off by the bell for end of class, "And that's all you need to know for the midterms I'll see you all next class hope you all took notes" Summer looks at Kayla and they exchange an guilty look, "Did you take notes..?" Kayla gulps, "No...did you" Summer shakes her head They they both grumble and say, "We're both screwed..." They both walk out of class and Kayla pulls Summer aside to speak to her, "Hey sorry about you know before I guess I just had a few bitter feelings left in me over everything." Summer sighs, "It's fine Kayla thank you for apologising I just wish this wasn't happening" she looks over at the girls who had been talking about her behind her back in class, they were still talking about her and looking over at her, "Summer forget about them.." but it was too late she was already making her way over to them, "If you have something to say say it to my face" she try's to not snap...atleast not yet, Kayla looks at them, "Oh my god she did not just do that..." Summer tightens her fist, "Heard you got around" Summer's fist tightens even more, "Got around where?" They chuckle and snicker at her, "She's playing stupid..guys must love that" the other girl looks at her rolling her eyes, "Got around as in seeing multiple guys at once" Summer growls, "So you heard about this or you know it for a fact" she scowls at them, "Heard it."they say. Summer chuckles angrily, "Oh So it must be true right if you heard it" One of the girls grins and nods, "Must be true everyone's talking about it even the popular people so it must be." Summers other fist tightens, "Do you know how stupid that is to believe a rumour over having actual proof." The other girl rolls her eyes again, "Well words can be true" Summer snaps at them, "Words can also be harmful!" The girls chuckle, "Because there true" Summer clenches her fists ready for a fight, "No because they can be spiteful and damaging you don't even know me, yet you feel you have the right to talk about me because you have nothing better to talk about in your sad little lives" the girls laugh, "Aww is someone getting mad?" Summer takes a deep breath and releases her fists, "Just stop harassing me if you want to do something productive the mind your own business" The girls laugh more, "Oh she's getting mad" Summer snaps and shouts at them angrily, "Screw Off!" She Runs off back to Kayla who was suprised, "Wow I didn't think you could be so brutal... huh ?" Summer was in tears and was sniffling, "Oh Summer" Summer sniffles and a tear rolls down her cheek, "I just wish these kinds of things did t happen. Why me?" Kayla looks at summer worriedly, "Summer it isn't your fault. People just...I don't know they want to talk and they don't want to talk about their own faults so they talk about others to validate themselves" Summer sniffles, "But what are they talking about me and none of anything is true the only guy I  love is Aaron and the only guys I hang around with are Aaron and sometimes Zenix or Liam or even Casey maybe even sometimes Gene..." Kayla sighs and holds her hand, "People assume things I don't know all I know is that I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself" Summer rubs her eye but more tears come, "What is that going to accomplish they'll just talk about me more.." she breaks down into more tears, "Summer I'm here for you.." she pulls her into a protective hug.

Okay thats all this chapter has been very emotional but anyway until next chapter Good bye...🦊🥀