Little Fox Big Wolf~His Red eyes~Chapter five

Hey, Lil foxes here's the fifth chapter. I've created a schedule where I'll post one day miss out the next then I'll post the day after this so it Will go like this:

Monday: A chapter || Tuesday:Break || Wednesday:A chapter || Thursday:Break || Friday:A Chapter Saturday:A Chapter || Sunday:Break

Hopefully, I can stick to this schedule now if there is a random delay my apologies, something important has come up or I was just busy and couldn't get a chapter out. Anyway, I'll stop blabbering and get on with Chapter five...

Summer stared into Aarons's red eyes '...why were they so red? why is he so big I feel like a midget compared to him...' Aaron bowed he obviously wanted to play so Summer bowed in return she yaps playfully, Summer grabbed his tail she wanted to play tail tag. She quickly  sprinted off giddily, Aaron caught on to what she wanted to play and sprinted after her. Being small had advantages you could be quick, stealthy and fit into small places. Summer scurried off but Aaron was gaining on her until he pounced landing directly onto her they both tumbled into a furry ball. Aaron grabbed her tail tugging it lightly then ran off 'Oh no he didn't just grab my tail' she giggles to herself galloping after him he wasn't as quick as her or quick to think, Aaron jumped over a fallen tree whereas Summer slid underneath. When she finally got to a good attack point she flung herself at him landing on his back Aaron pretended to play dead, Summer sniffed at his face 'Stop playing dead I am not that dumb' she swishes her tail in his face Summer smirked and licked his face Aarons's eyes shot open obviously embarrassed Summer giggled at Aaron's face he was cute when he was embarrassed. 

Aaron quickly got to his paws running back to his bag nuzzling in his bag for his phone 7:38 Summer sighed he had to get to his classes soon and so did she. Aaron closes his eyes and shifts back, he grabs his spare clothes pulling them on "We've got to go now come on Autumn" He reattached her leash and they walked back to the college campus it had been a while since she'd been back a day to be precise. First, they went up to his room "You can stay in here I'll leave the window open in case you need to go and I promise we'll play later.." A faint blush bridges across his nose as he looks away quickly, "Okay Cya later Autumn" He hurries out the door  'Finally I can change back god it's started to get exhausting being in this form' Summer transforms back "Shoot I don't have any clothes" she holds her body her bandage still there but slightly ripped "I'll have to borrow whatever clothes he has in here" summer stumbles painfully to open a drawer and pulls out a hoodie and some shorts they were a bit big but they'd have to do. She grabbed a notepad and a pen she saw on a desk and hurried off to her first class she takes a seat at the back. 

Once classes had finished she went back to her dorm to grab a few things to eat and changes into some better clothes and sneaks back into Aaron's dorm "Good he's not back yet" she closes her eyes and transforms into her fox jumping up onto the bed 'I can sleep before he's back atle-' she was cut off by Aaron coming through the door "Hey Autumn" he smirks closing the door behind him and dropping his bag by the door, he goes to the bed flopping down "That class was extremely boring I would have rather spent more time with you.." He scratches between her ears her good spot "Come on we can go back to the pack house I want you to meet someone" Summer jumps up onto his shoulders he attaches her leash on and they head towards the forest Aaron transforms into the wolf and they both gallop towards the pack house. Aaron nudges the door open and they both go up to his room so he can change when he transforms he changes into some black jeans and a red hoodie, summer jumps back up to his shoulders and they wander out into the corridor to a room just down the hall Aaron knocks on the door "Who is it?" comes a masculine voice Aaron rolls his eyes, "Zenix it's obviously Aaron" The door opens up and a figure runs to Aaron pulling him into a tight bro hug pushing summer off she curses at him which translated to an angry yap  'Hey watch it' "Huh what's that noise" Aaron steps out of the way to revival and angry looking summer. Summer looks up 'That guy was in my class Zenix' 

 Summer looks up 'That guy was in my class Zenix' 

Zenix bends down "Hey there cutie.." he scratches between her ears 'maybe he's not that bad after all' she closes her eyes relaxed Aaron chuckles "That's Autumn I found her in the forest injured badly she was stuck in an animal trap" Zenix eyes show anger "What kind of person does that some people walk their dogs there as well!" Summer nods 'I think it was stupid too' Zenix ruffles her ears "I hope she doing better" he smiles at her "Yeah she's doing a lot better, we were just playing in the forest before class, Talking about class how did your class go today" Aaron asks Zenix looks up at him "They were alright this cute girl is joining my biology class her name was something beginning with an S umm sss-summer something hmm Summer Lycan that's it" Summer looks a little started 'C..cute?' "Ohh I know her I helped her on her first day... I haven't seen her in a while I should talk to her more.." Zenix chuckles "Don't try anything she's just a human Aaron We can't really have a Human Alpha Female" Aaron punches his shoulder playful "Whatever dude" Summer rolls her eyes 'Am I not good enough?'

 "Come on you can chill in my room and we can talk" Zenix stands up and they all go into his room Zenix sits on his bean bag and Aaron sits in his desk chair, Summer jumps onto the bed making herself comfortable "So how you been ?" Aaron leans back in his chair Zenix scratches the back of his head "It's been rough since I and Kat broke up" he sighs looking away sorta sad "Hey it's okay she wasn't your kinda girl anyway " Zenix looks back at Aaron "But she was my kinda girl, she had a fiery personality, she was beautiful and smart and brave everything I think a mate should be" He lays back on his bean bag Aaron Chuckles "Maybe we need to do operation get Zenix and Katrina back together" he smirks Zenix nods eagerly "Please she's the only girl that has ever liked me or managed to put up with me." he groans leaning further back into his bean bag "What about you how you been picking a mate?" Zenix sits up looking at Aaron "w-well uh..yeah .. I haven't really talked to many girls" Aaron sighs looking away, "What about that Alexis girl she's hot and super into you to the point sit becomes awkward." Aaron looks back at Zenix "She can be a bitch sometimes and she's just too clingy" he rolls his eyes. Summer rolls over on the bed bored she was slowly drifting off to sleep...

 Okay, that's all for Chapter five the next chapter will be out on Wednesday like the schedule says but until then Goodbye my Lil foxes  xxx🦊🥀