Little Fox Big Wolf~In His Arms~Chapter Forty Three

Hello lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf, OMG we're literally 5 views off 100 I'm soo happy, come on guys You five people out there that need to complete my life read my book! Anyway I should stop babbling this may be shortish because it's super late here and I'm super tired and I also have school tomorrow so heh yeah anyway lets get on with the chapter...

Sunday 9:45am

Aaron held Summer in his arms, she looked so adorable whilst she slept. He felt whole again now she was in his arms, now he could hold her and never let go...today would be thier day, the whole day to themselves. He could make her breakfast in bed, take her out to the park have a picnic, go home get ready to go out for a meal at a fancy nice restaurant and then seal the deal with a romantic movie on Netflix until she fell asleep. Maybe he should of wrote it down he was bound to forget it if he got lost in her gorgeous eyes. Aaron had to move quick or a Summer would wake up soon if soon meant an hour heh...she was just so dam adorable.... how she had  wrapped around him like a sloth. He carefully untangled her from him and picked up Thunder from off the end of the bed and let her snuggle him instead. Aaron crept away, trying not to stand on the creaky floor board just ten steps after the bed, he'd learn this from last experi- *Creak* Aaron froze as he heard Summer groan.....he let out a sigh of relief when she hugged poor oblivious Thunder to herself and continued to snore cutely. He quickly tip toed out the door.

Some time later...

Summer woke up the smell of bacon and also because Thunder was trying to get out of her grasp, "Summer....Wake up..." Summer stretched her back before letting her full focus become on the real world and not the fantasy dream world she was just in. She could smell bacon, and it was making her mouth drool, "I think you nearly squeezed Thunder to death.." he chuckles placing the breakfast tray on her lap as she slide herself up to eat, "Aww Aaron this looks amazing and it smells delicious for sure."she smiles warmly at him before staring down at the beautifully put together breakfast he'd made for her.

"she smiles warmly at him before staring down at the beautifully put together breakfast he'd made for her

"It looks delicious...." Aaron knew she loved Waffles and strawberries definitely strawberries dipped in chocolate...mmm her favourite, "I've cleared my schedule with the pack today so I can spend today with you just us too, I have no classes and I'm pretty sure you don't have any either." Summer nods and she stuffs a chocolate covered strawberry in her mouth, "Mmmmmm..... soo Good" she dips another in chocolate and puts her hand under neath it so it doesn't drip on the bed, "Open up..." Aaron opens his mouth and Summer sticks the chocolate covered strawberry in his mouth, "Haha you've got chocolate on face Aaron let me get it.." she reaches over and kisses the chocolate that's was dripping from his mouth, "So do you..." he kisses her passionately on the lips making Summer blush like mad, today was definitely gonna be the best day ever....especially since she got to spend it with Aaron...

Okay thats all for today can't wait till next chapter hopefully we reach 1000 and then Aaron and Summer can have the romantic together day and it will be amazing, but anyway until next to good bye....🦊🥀