Little Fox Big Wolf~Harassed~Chapter thirty eight

Hello lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf, I can't beli we've nearly reached 40 chapters and are already at 747 views! Like Omg if we hit 1000 I would be so happy so keep reading..

Thursday 12:45 pm 

Summer and Katelyn sat on the picnic blanket eating sandwiches and chatting, "So all theses rumours just came out of no where?" Katelyn asks stuffing her face with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, "Yep and they just keep on getting worse like yesterday there were these two girls that I knew were talking about me in class and it went down after class. My sass level was through the roof along with my anger. They practically ran off crying...okay...maybe I'm exaggerating abit they kinda stood there while I ran off then had a massive melt down..." Summer laughs nervously and Katelyn grins handing Summer a bag of crisps, "Then I'm glad these rumours aren't getting to you and your standing up for yourself" Katelyn smiles proud of Summer. Katelyn stands up, "I'm gonna go buy some more soda for us from the vending machines I'll be back in a second don't eat all the food!" She walks off money in hand. While Katelyn was walking off a guy aproches Summer, "Hey baby!" He smirks at her and summer looks up abit startled that it wasn't Aaron, "Huh?" She stares up at him confused by what he wanted did he want food because she would defend her and Katelyns food from anyone, "How's it cooking good looking!" She stares at him completely lost, "Um I'm eating not cooking" she raises an eyebrow confused by what he wanted, "Cute hey you look amazing in that skirt got some fine legs" Summer blushes what did he want from her, "Um..o-Okay. Thank you?" Now she really was confused, she just wished Katelyn would get back sooner and make this less awkward, "Want to go have a make-out session in my room!" He grins winking, Summer takes a hudge step back as he steps towards her, "What?! She goes wide eyes.

Summers POV 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

What does this guy want for me I just wanna eat!

He smells like trouble..

FOX! Help me What do I do !

Maybe you should rip his face off?

Not helping Fox he's a human and too many witnesses 

That wasn't a no?

Yes it was now help me Katelyn went to buy soda so I don't have my bodyguard with me Ugh!

Carm your whiskers down gurl! 

Oh Gurl I am not gonna carm my whiskers down this is serious get your self together Fox and help!

I don't know slap him if he tries anything?

Good idea thanks fox 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Out of Summers POV

"What you don't like that maybe you'd rather cut to the chase? Netflix and Chill work for ya?" He smirks and Summer tightens her fist she wouldn't put up with this creep for any longer, "Okay stop what are you doing!" She makes a fist with her hand she wasn't gonna let this creep win if it was the last thing she did, "Oh come on sweets I've heard about you I mean who hasn't?" summer takes a deep breath not wanting to cause a scene, "Whatever you heard wasn't true and you need to back off I've got a boyfriend and I don't think you'd like to meet him" Zenix comes over, "Hey is everything all right here?" He stands in front of the two and Summer heart jumps for joy when she hears Zenix, he wouldn't stand for something like this, "Just trying to get something easy" Zenix  take a deep breath he was getting rather pissed off by this guys attitude, "What!?" Summer takes a deep breath not wanting really wanting Zenix to get involved too much, "Don't worry about it Zenix it's nothing" Zenix eyes sink really worried about Summer, "You look really uncomfortable Summer are you sure it's nothi-" The guy cuts off Zenix, "Look you need to wait your turn" Zenix tightens his fist he wouldn't let this guy push Summer around she was his Alpha Female and close friend too, "What's going on?" The guy rolls his eyes Zenix wasn't going down without a fight, "Look my buddy said that this chick was making out with him the other day I just want to get in on that action you know" Summer goes wide eyed what did this guy just say, "What! I wasn't that was a lie! That never happened!" This Guy was really pissing her off right now, "Look I've know my friend for years he's never once lied about making out with a chick he does it all the time." Summer growls under her breath angrily, "Sounds like you have an insecure friend!" She stamps her foot annoyed, "Look I'm just saying what I heard babe and my source doesn't lie so just come back to my room and we can have some fun." He chuckles and summer rolls her eyes, Zenix stepped forward he'd heard enough, "Summer wouldn't do that" The guy turns to Zenix pissed, "Stop trying to whiteknight her." Zenix growls he didn't care if he would make a scene he would break this guys nose, "Excuse me stop being a jerk to her for no reason she isn't going anywhere with you!" Zenix tightens his fist getting impatient, "I'm not being a jerk if she's gonna act for miscues then she should expect this" Summer sighs annoyed, "Wow big word for a guy with a small brain" The girl winks and takes it as a compliment, "Thanks." Summer rolls her eyes, "First off I never made out with anyone yesterday your friend is lying. Second you have a nasty attitude towards women and it's horrible just because you assume someone acts a certain way doesn't give you the right to invite yourself to them you sound like an entitled ass!" The sighs he was getting tired of this, "Ask me if I care what you think" Zenix steps forward he had had enough of this guy and wanted to shut his mouth for good, "Whats your problem!" The guy turns to him, "Whats your problem" Zenix growls, "She's a close friend of mine and I don't appreciate you talking to her like that" The guy claps sarcastically, "Aw man sad you didn't try anything sooner okay then" Zenix growls loudly, "Shut Up!" The guy didn't flinch, "Look I get it bro you got friend-zoned didn't you And now your looking to get in on this too but don't worry I'll let you have seconds.." Zenix runs at him and punches him in the face hard sending him flying back far and hitting a tree even harder it was after he'd punched him Zenix relized he'd used Werewolf strength instead of human strength.. the guy fell onto the concreat pavement and blood started to pour out, "Z-Zenix?" Zenix looks back at Summer so much sacredness in his eyes, "I-I.." 

Okay thats all for this chapter but until next time Good bye...🦊🥀