Little Fox Big Wolf~Safe at last~Chapter forty two

Hello lil foxes and welcome back to Little Fox Big Wolf, so sorry there was no story on Wednesday I was busy and couldn't get one out. Also I've been watching the views go up and we're nearly at 1000, I can't wait! But anyway lets get on with the chapter....

Saturday 3:45 pm

Summer got out the shower, "Okay I can get dressed then head down to the pack house, we're somthing plain then when I get to the pack house I can go into mine and Aarons room and get something better to wear once I'm out of Fox form" she wraps a towel around herself and wanders out of the bathroom to the wardrobe pulling out a plain white shirt and a pair of black leggings, "These should do." She throws them on the bed, then going back into the bathroom to dry her hair. Once she'd dried her hair she got changed and headed out. Summer jogged towards the forest, once in she walked a little further in before transforming into her Fox form, after transforming she sprinted through the leafs feeling the wind in her fur. She looked as she ran seeing the pack house coming into view, it felt like it had been ages since she'd been back here, Aaron said he would bring Thunder on his way back. Summer jumped through the open window landing on her feet in the packs hallway, she quickly scurried up the four flitghts of stairs  and then along the hallway to the door that said 'Aaron's & Summer's Room' she pushed the door open, it felt so nice to be back where she belonged the room hadn't changed a bit Aaron must have stayed in his dorm room. She ran into the walk in wardrobe and transformed, "Now what to wear.." she flicked through some clothes before picking some stylish hipster looking outfit.

 She quickly pulled it  on when she heard the faint barking of a puppy coming along the hallway, she came out of the walk in wardrobe fiddling trying to put on a necklace, "Need help?" Aaron chuckled as he pushed the door open letting Thunder off ...

 She quickly pulled it  on when she heard the faint barking of a puppy coming along the hallway, she came out of the walk in wardrobe fiddling trying to put on a necklace, "Need help?" Aaron chuckled as he pushed the door open letting Thunder off his leash, Thunder ran to Summers feet tail wagging, he looked so happy to see her Summer couldn't help put laugh at the puppy she little happy face he was so cute when he was happy. Summer nodded embarrassed pushing all her hair to her front of her neck, a bridge of blush formed on her nose as she felt Aaron's warm hands on her neck, "I've missed you..." he whispered into her ear leaving a kiss on her neck sending a shiver down spine, Aaron chuckled and sweeper her off her feet, "Ahh Aaron!" She giggles holding her arms around his neck not really wanting to fall, "Its Okay I got you, your not heavy so don't complain." Summer pouts cutely resting her head on his chest, Thunder barked dancing around Aaron's feet, "Aww Thunder wants some attention too" Aaron places summer back down and picks Thunder up letting Thunder lick his face, "I knew I shouldn't of had that burger for dinner." He laughs putting him down. Summer laid down on the bed, "Why is it so tidy and untouched in here?" Aaron looked away nervously as he sat down beside her, "I slept in my dorm for the whole week because I could get myself to sleep alone in this room..this rooms for the both of us to sleep in, I just couldn't sleep in here alone without you by side me...I got kinda scared that you were avoiding me, I didn't know what I did wrong to make you avoid me...Summer why were you avoiding me?" Summer sighs sitting up she could trust Aaron after all he was her boyfriend, "Some rumours started at school that I get around, that I have four boyfriends...Which I don't!" Aaron stares at her as a tear trickles down her check, her moves his thumb to wipe it away, he then kisses her and pulls her onto his lap, "I know there not true and you know there not true...just ignore them and if they get worse I will make sure they stop." He growls and summer kisses him quickly to carm him down, "It's fine Zenix stood up for me yesterday.." Aaron looks at her shocked he had seen Zenix come back looking really angry, he was gonna ask him but decided to give him space, "What happened yesterday...?" Summer looks up at him, "Well this guy came over and started harassing me trying to get me to come back to his dorm, but gladly Zenix stepped in but he ended punching the guy and nearly killing him, it wasn't till after he punch him her realised he'd used too much force. He got in trouble of course but the HeadMaster let him off with a warning and if it happened again he would surely get expelled and arrested." Aaron kisses away a tear that had escaped from her eye, "You should of told me sooner I would have dealt with it" Thunder jumps up onto the bed and sits on Summers lap licking her face making her burst out laughing, "Thunder that tickles." Aaron chuckles, "He can tell your upset..we're just one big family" he hugs her close to him protectively, "I'll keep you safe just stay with me.." Summer smiles through the tears of joy that were dripping down her face...

Okay thats all for this chapter but until next time Good bye...🦊🥀