Chapter 8: A Night to Remember

T'Challa and I reception was as big as the ballroom that we first meet in.

T'Challa never let my hand go yet ever since the wedding. I look around and see that everyone is having a great time.

"I need to go to the restroom." I said to T'Challa. He just nodded his head and snapped his finger in the air and pointed to me while looking at one of the guards.

I kissed his cheek and left with the two guards.

After I did my business I saw T'Chaka. I walked up to him and he hugged me.

"I am so proud of my son for finding such a beautiful and caring woman." I just looked down and smiled at him.

"If there is anything you need I am right here to support you no matter what the reason is my wife and I will be here for you." He said as he kissed my forehead. "Go on, the new princess of Wakanda awaits." he says as he screams at the guards.

I just smiled at hime and we both walked back to the reception together.

..............................................

"Everyone its time for Jamila to throw her flowers.Princess Jamlia if you would please make your way to the dance floor." The queen says smiling at me.

It was almost 20 women on the floor. I turned around and I threw my flowers back and I turned back to see that Shuri ran on the floor last minute and caught the flowers last minute. She ran up to me and smiled and jumped up and down and I did with her as well. I wish I was as happy as she was as a teenager.

"Now its time for T'Challa to remove the garter from princess Jamila."

T'Challa made his way to the dance floor and he placed a chair in the middles of the room. I sat on it and he went down and kissed my lips. I look behind him to see a group of guys behind him ready to catch the garter.

T'Challa lifted up mu dress and looked for the garter. He even placed as kiss on my thigh causing my to giggle. He pulled it off and got from under my dress and put the garter in his hands and made a fist in the air. Everyone cheer and oh'ed. I just sat there and blushed.

T'Challa threw it back and the men fought. I think one of his cousins caught it.

"Now I present you with cake" One of the servants said through the microphone.

T'Challa and I walked over and saw this huge cake. It was 6 stories tall. It was beautiful. We walked closer to the cake and cut a piece out and fed each other. Everyone awed. Then T'Challa cut another piece of cake and I already knew what he was doing so I picked up the piece we already picked up and turned around to cake in my face and I put my piece in his face as well.

Everyone laughed at us during that moment. We both looked at each other and laughed and shared a passionate kiss.

............................................

The reception has come to an end and we were about to pull off in a car. T'Challa and I both agreed not to do a honeymoon because it was too much stuff going on in Nigera due to the Avengers.

"Where to?" I ask T'Challa. He simply looks back and smiles at me and digs in his pocket and pulls out 2 keys.

"What's this?" I say taking them from him and looking at them.

"The key to our new palace." He says smirking at me.

"NEW PALACE?!?!" I say in shock.

"Yes my mother and father moved to the guest palace. Its just as big just 1000 feet away from each other."

By the time the conversation was over we pulled in the palace.

We walked to the door and I unlocked the door to see all new furniture. He revamped the whole castle.

"T'Challa  this is-"

I got cut off my hime picking me up bridal style and saying "Amazing?" and I just smile and nodded and leaned in more into his chest.

We made our way upstairs and he places me on the bed and starts to kiss up and down my neck.

And the rest of the night was a night to remember.