Part 36: Infinity War

A week went by.

T'Challa and I got an army together ready to fight for a war whenever it hits Wakanda.

Currently T'Challa, Okoye and I were walking towards the Avengers quintet that just landed.

"When you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world...This is not what I imagined." Okay said to me.

"And what did you imagine?" T'challa asks.

"The Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks." She says. I giggle at her comment.

"That doesn't seem like a bad idea, Okoye." I say

The ramp opened to reveal Steve, Rhodes, Dr. Bruce Banner, Wanda, Vision and Natasha.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you two for something

"Seems like I'm always thanking you two for something." Steve says shaking T'Challa's hand and hugging me.

I look over to see that Dr. Banner is bowing to us.

"Uh, we don't do that here." T'challa says waving his hand towards him.

"So how big of an assault can we expect?" I ask them.

"Uh, ma'am, I think you can expect quite a big assault." Dr. Banner says

"How we looking?" Steve asks T'Challa.

"You will have my King's Guard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." T'challa says and Bucky walk out.

"A semi-stable, 100-year-old man." Bucky says  and they both share a hug.
They talk and we all make our way towards Shuri's lab.
We all start to talk about getting the mind stone out of Visions head.

Shuri scans the Stone with her kimoyo beads while Vision lies on the examination table. She flips her hand over and studies the hologram projected over her palm.

"Whoa. The structure is polymorphic." Shuri says

"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially." Bruce says

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" Shuri asks him

"Because, we didn't think of it."