Chapter 13:Move

T'Challa and I split up to find Bucky. I found him in a small cafeteria fighting a man with a metal hand and a suit. Then I see blondie from earlier and try to attack put he just pushed her out of the way easily. Natasha then went up to him and he put her into a table which broke. I then ran up to him and try to fight him myself.

I grab him from behind and swang my body around his head to make my legs squish his head and my elbows ponded his head as he tried to get me off of him

I grab him from behind and swang my body around his head to make my legs squish his head and my elbows ponded his head as he tried to get me off of him. He push me up against a table and chocked me with his metal arm. With the last few breaths I had I screamed for T'Challa.

He came in an instant and kicked him off of me.

I stayed on the table still trying to catch my breath while T'Challa took on Bucky for himself. By the time I was done catching my breathing I got up to fight Bucky with T'Challa but I was too late.

"He's gone."

...............................................

T'Challa and I later made our way downstair to finally head back home after all of this chaos. Some guy was talking our heads off about something but we weren't listing to hm at all, we just let him keep talking.

"It's just a matter of time. Our satellites are running facial, biometric, and behavioural pattern scans." He says. We were about to leave until we saw Natasha was waiting at our car for some reason.

I let got of T'Challa arm and walk up some so she can't even get two minutes with him.

"Move." I looked at her up and down and T'Challa appears between us. "Or you will be moved." I say looking at her right in her eye.

"As entertaining as that would be..." He tilts his head to the side telling me to leave her alone. I look at her up and down again and I still stood there really wanting to fight her. She is a spy. Not only do I barley trust people but I definitely don't trust spys.

T'Challa opened the back door for me and waited until I got in.

"Jamila" he said with a stern voice. I looked at him for a second but kept my eyes on her until I got in the car.

"Sorry about my wife." He says laughing and shaking his head.

"You really think you can find him?" She ask trying to change the subject.

"My resources are considerable."

"Yeah, it took the world 70 years to find Barnes... so you could probably do that in about half the time." she says smiling.

"You know where they are?" T'Challa says becoming more interested in the topic.

"I know someone who does."

Oh God, Another fight.