Chapter 9: Vienna

The next morning I woke up in a bed by myself.

I looked around to find T'Challa but I could find him and this is a big room. I was too tired to get up and actually look for him so I was about to go back to sleep until I saw that T'Challa walked out of the bathroom fully dressed in a nice suit.

"Where are you goinggggg." I wined to him. He looks down and smiles. "I have a press-conference with my father about what happened in Lagos two days ago."

"You can come if you please. You are now apart of this since you are now my wife."He says putting things in his briefcase.

"Yes, I will come. I will need to get ready." I say as I stretch out my arms. He walks over to me and hovers over me.

"Last night was second favorite night ever." He says about to kiss me but I stopped him ut putting my hand up.

"Second?!" I say with a slight laugh.

"Well, my first was meeting you Jamila." I just looked down and blushed but of course he lifted my head up and kissed my lips.

"You get ready, I'll be downstairs waiting."

I was about to go to the bathroom until he stopped me.

"Jamila! You have a new wardrobe. Your old clothes are there but my mother and sister added a few dresses that are fit for you on occasions like this." He smiled at me and walked out.

"OH MY GOSH" This bathroom is as big as my hold house on the farm.

-------------------------------------------------------

The Press Conference

King T'Chaka was up on the podium giving his speech about Lagos and the Avengers and T'Challa and I stood in the back on either side of him as he was about to wrap up his speech.

King T'Chaka was up on the podium giving his speech about Lagos and the Avengers and T'Challa and I stood in the back  on either side of him as he was about to wrap up his speech

"Our people's blood is spilled on foreign soil. Not only because of the actions of criminals, but by the indifference of those pledged to stop them. Victory at the expense of the innocent, is no victory at all." King T'Chaka said as he left the stage and T'Challa bowed to him and before I could curtsy he gave me a hug. I just laughed at his silliness.

"I need to talk to you two in private." He said as he walks to a room that we can walk in. T'Challa  and I just looked at each other in confusion and continued to walk behind T'Chaka.

"I am going to Vienna."

"Why Baba?" T'Challa says in disappointment. I just took his hand in comfort trying to send him a message that if his father is going to Vienna it had to be for a good reason.

"Its for a special United Nations conference and 117 countries have come together to ratify the Sokovia Accords." His father says. "And I need you two to come with me during this journey." He says looking at us grinning like a 4 year old on christmas morning. "We leave in two weeks."

T'Challa  looked at his father and shook his head at him.

"Come on" He says getting between T'Challa and I and putting his arms around our shoulders. "This is going to be fun!"

I guess we are going to Vienna.