isahluko 28: My First Love

We are all gathered at the arena where T'Challa and Erik will be fighting.

Right now T'Challa was kneeling in front of me as I was putting war paint on his face

Right now T'Challa was kneeling in front of me as I was putting war paint on his face. Erik had walked up to us. I look down at T'Challa and kissed his lips and I walked back to Shuri and Ramonda.

"He will never beat T'Challa. He should have just came to the first challenge and gotten it over with." Shuri tells me.

T'challa gets his strength removed and the battle begins.

I look over to see Nakia talking to Okoye and she seems and I tell her to come.

"Im sorry for your lost cousin."

I hug her and thank her.

She looks at me and see that my hair has turned grey. She looks in my eyes and see the tears forming.

"If anything goes wrong, I need you to take Shuri and Ramonda far away from here.They will be safe with my brother in the mountains."

"But Jamila-"

"Im not asking you, Nakia. I am telling you." I tell her and she understands.

Erik and T'Challa were taking. Erik takes his shirt off and you can see all the marks he has made on himself. Every mark for every person he has killed.

 Every mark for every person he has killed

"Let the challenge begin." Zuri says and walks off.

The fight was intense. T'Challa pulled his sword out at him and cuts his cheek. Erik charges at him and they keep fighting. Erik then stabs T'Challa in the stomach and kick him down.

"Zuri dont!" Ramonda screams to him.

He was about to kill T'Challa until Zuri comes in and stops him. Erik looks at him and stabs Zuri in the stomach. He drops to his knees and dies.

"Is this your king!?" Erik says looking back at me. "The black panther? Who's about to lead you into the future."

"T'CHALLA!" I scream out to him.

"He was supposed to protect you!" Erik says screaming back at me.

T'Challa tries to get up but he his too weak to keep fighting. Erik picks him up and goes near the waterfall.

"NO!" I scream running to him. Okoye tries to stop me but I am at full rage. I grab her stick and threw it in the water and push her out the way. But the time I get close, Erik looks back at me running towards him and he trows T'Challa in the waterfall.

"NO!" I scream. I dropped to my knees at the edge of the water fall and Erik grabs me by my arm. I try to fight him but he is too strong. I look at Nakia and nod my head at her telling her to go.

"Now. Im the king." he says still holding me.

One of the elders goes to him and crowns him quickly and runs the other way.

They all salute to him.

I just lost my Love. My first and only love.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Erik's grip on me getting tighter.

"Lets go, my queen." I try to get away but he is too strong.

"NO! NO PLEASE STOP! OKOYE! OKOYE!" I scream and she does nothing but sit there and look at me with tears in her eyes.

"SHUT UP!" Erik says slapping me and we walk off.

My life is not my own anymore. Its over for me, Its over for Wakanda.

---------------------------------

"Stay here." Erik says. Erik took me to one of the palaces guest rooms after the fight.

"NO, I DO NOT LISTEN TO YOU!" He walks over to me and slaps me.

I drop to the floor with my head down and the tears falling.

"I aint telling you again.When I tell you to do something, I mean it." He says lifting me up off my feet by chocking me and then dropping me back on the floor. "Stay here. Ill be back my queen." He says bending down kissing me on the forehead.

I hear the door close. And I look up and put my back against the wall in the room and cry.

The doors open.

"Please don't hit me anymore I will stay." I say backing away not looking up.

"Hit you?"

I look up to see that it was Okoye. She helps me up.

"Nakia wanted me to tell you that Queen Monda and Shuri are safe." She was about to walk out until I stood her.

"Why didn't you help me?" I say with a low voice because I am weak.

"I could not"

"You cannot turn over a nation to a man who showed up here hours ago!"

"He is of royal blood."

"HE KILLED MY HUSBAND, T'CHALLA. YOUR KING!" I say with more tears running down my face.

"In ritual combat."

"DOES THAT REALLY MATTER!?" She looks aways from me and starts to cry. "You, you are the greatest warrior Wakanda has."

"I can't do anything. I AM LOYAL TO THAT THRONE! NO MATTER WHO SITS UPON IT. WHAT ARE YOU LOYAL TO?"

"OKOYE I AM THE THRONE! I loved him. He was my first and only love. And I love my country too."

"Than you serve you country, as queen."

"NO. YOU DO NOT GET TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO AS QUEEN. I SAVE my country, as queen. Get out."

"Jamila-"

"GET OUT!!!"

And with that she walks out.

I walk over to the bathroom and see bruises on my face and my eyes are red. I just leave the bathroom and walk to the bed and lie down. I look at the ceiling and wait until the darkness to take over. It does and I am off into a deep sleep.