Chapter 10: I am Not my Father

TWO WEEKS LATER

We finally made it to Vienna.

We are currently in the United Nations conference waiting for it to start. I was meeting new people from other countries until I saw T'Challa looking out of the window taking everything in. I walk over to him and place a kiss on his cheek.

 I walk over to him and place a kiss on his cheek

"Taking it all in?" I say to him with a smile.

"I think I should be saying that to you considering that you never left wakanda." He says laughing and I laugh at him as well. and we just sat there and looked out of the window and look at all the people. We sat there for a minute taking about what people had on and how they dress so differently and acted so differently than from where we come from.

UN staffer: Excuse me, Miss. Romanoff?

"Yes?" Miss. Romanoff said. I already knew who she was due to her appearances she has been making representing the Avengers lately. I look back at her and stare.

UN staffer: These need your signature. Thank you!

"Thanks." She says walking off smiling and she notices that I am staring at her and she makes my way over to me.

"I'll be right back." I say to T'Challa as I kiss his cheek and walk up to her.

"I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight." I say giggling to her and she smiles back at me.

"Oh, well, it's not always so flattering." She says shaking her head.

"You seem to be doing alright so far. Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill... I wouldn't think you would be particularly comfortable in this company."

"Well, I'm not."

"Oh, well-" I was cut off by T'Challa as he approaches us.

"That alone makes us glad you're here, Miss Romanoff." He says with a smile and shaking her hand and then looking down at me kissing my forehead.

"Why? You don't approve of all this?" She says looking between me and T'Challa .

T'Challa  just looks down at me as I look up at him and he says; "The Accords, yes" and he looks away from me back at her. "The politics, not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred."

"Unless you need to move a piano." T'Chaka says walking up to us.

"Father." T'Challa says.

"King T'Chaka" I say smiling at him with a slight curtsy.

"Son. Miss Romanoff. Jamila, what have I told you about calling me that." He says walking over to me kissing my forehead.

"Sorry T'Chaka." I say giggling and T'Challa pulled me closer to him.

"King T'Chaka. Please, allow me to apologize for what happened in Nigeria." Natasha says with sympathy.

"Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to all this. I'm sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today." He says to her in confusion.