Chapter 14: We won't ask you again

Right now T'Challa and I are waiting for Starks call to come out.

"Are you ready?" T'Challa asks me putting my mask over my head.

"As long as Im with you, I will forever be ready." I say given him a small smile.

"When can we go?" I ask T'Challa getting very inpatient.

"Lets go."

And with that we jump down near Captain America.

"Captain" T'Challa says

"Your highnesses" He says with a slight head nod. 

 "Anyways. Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve says 

'Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.' 

" And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve... you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Natasha says

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!"

And I though the motorcycle thing was cool.This kid just shot webs fro his hands. WHAT!??!

 "Nice job, kid."Tony says with a smirk on his face. 

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's-It's perfect. Thank you" The kid says. This kid talks a lot.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony tries to explain to him.

"Okay. Cap... Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man." Spider-man?

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..." 

"Hey, everyone."The spiderman kid keeps talking. 

" ... good job."

" You've been busy." Steve says 

" And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed." Steve says in a clam tone. 

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite. Come on."

Something happens to make him more tense.

" Alright, Lang." Steve says. Whats Lang?

"Hey, guys, something..."

Nope THAT was the coolest thing I've ever seen.

"Whoa. What-What the hell was that?" 

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." Lang says to Steve

"Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?" Tony says as he flies up in the air.

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes."James. I found out that, that was the guy in the metal suit from the highway the other day.

"Barnes is mine!" T'Challa says and we both run toward his location.

Before we could even reach him Steve comes and tries to stop us.

"Move Captain" T'Challa says

"And we won't ask you again" I say. I guess he didn't see me because Steve was in-between T'Challa and I.

-------------------------------------------------------

We've been fighting all day and now here comes the big fight. We were not face to face with each other and we took each other head on. T'Challa had Bucky and I had Natasha.

We were fighting for so long, I think I was the only one on our side that noticed Steve and Bucky trying to make a run for that jet. I quickly ran to T'Challa and told him and we both tried to sneak up on them. Natasha was in front of them among her lasers at them as if she was about to shoot. I was surprised that she was going to shoot them. I always thought down of her and it came to the end that she sticked to whats right and stayed on the right side.

"Im gonna regret this." She says shaking her head. What is she talking about? She then raises her other hand and fires it at me and T'Challa and we both fall down.

"Go" She says to them and the get in the jet and take off. T'Challa tries to stop them but it was too late. 

They were gone.

I wanted to kill her 

"I said I'd help you find him, not catch him. There's a difference." She says and I try to attack her but T'Challa stops me and let her leave.

"Why would you let her go! I can't believe this!" I was so angry.

"Look." T'Challa say and I look up to see a jet. I just sigh and look at him and we get and followed them.