Part 37: Endgame

I woke up to someone shaking me.

Opening my eyes I see My husband, Okoye, and Shuri.

"What happened?" I ask sitting up. Looking around I see that we are back in Wakanda, in Shari's lab.

"You have been sleep....for five years." Okoye says with tears in her eyes.

"Thanos..." I say looking at my husband and he nods his head.

I get up and give them all a hug but held Okoye a bit longer.

She explained everything to us.

I can't believe that we have been sleep for five years.

"Wait..." Okoye says grabbing one of the beads to her Kimoyo Braclet. She places the bead on my stomach and it glows purple and then it turns to white.

"What is it?" I ask because they all look at me in shock.

"You are still pregnant." Share says smiling.

"How is that possible?" I ask as Okoye grabs her beads.

"No idea, but you need to rest." She says and I shake my head no.

"You said that Captain needs us." I say.

"You need to stay here." Okoye says and Im still not bugging.

"Jamila." T'Challa says. I look over at him and he comes to me and grabs my hand.

"You need to rest." He says and I shake my head.

"But I want to help."

"And I don't want anything to happen to you nor our baby." He says and I nod my head.

Okoye then steps my the window sand her body tense up.

"It is time." She says and they head towards the door.

"Wait..." Shear says and she then goes to one of her closets and pulls out a suit.

"I have been waiting for this day." She says and we all give her a confused look.

"Technically, the baby can protect itself. It has both of your vibranium inside of it. This suit will also protect you. The suits fabric and twice as strong as my brothers and the kenetic energy will not only feed off of the fight but it can also gain you, your straight that you need." She says handing me the suit.

I look at everyone for an answer and they all just give me a blank face.

"What are you staring at us for? Get dressed we have a world to save." Okoye says and I smile and I get dressed in my new suit.

Moments later, we get all of the Dora Milage and Jabari tribe and line up infant of the portal

When the portal finally opens, T'Challa, Shuri, Okoye, and I walk through first.