isahluko 33: Vienna....again

UNITED NATIONS

VIENNA, AUSTRIA

Right now T'Challa, Nakia, Okoye and I are about to walk in the United Nations to talk about the REAL Wakanda.

As we were walking T'Challa sees Agent Ross.

"Agent Ross!" I say

"Yes your highnesses?" He stops

"Please give us a moment." T'Challa asks and all of them walked away except for me. T'challa looks down at me waiting for me to leave but I look straight at Ross.

T'Challa shakes his head at me and starts to talk.

"Listen it not my place to say but I don't think you should do this. What you have will scare a lot of people and they will come after you." Ross tells us.

"Yes, but we will not rule a country in fear."

"UGH. I figured you would say that. Well okay. Ill do my best to keep them off your backs."

"I will hold you to that Everett." T'challa says and we begin to walk away.

"Oh, Jamila?" We all stop.

"Yes." I smile at him

"Um. Good luck and many shoelaces." He says in Xhosa.

We all laugh at him.

"It was close, very close." I say

"Sweet I practiced that." Ross says

"Thank you." I say in Xhosa and we walk away.

We walk in the conference room and start the meeting.

T'challa walks up to the podium and I stand by his side. He says his speech to the world. He talks about hiding in the shadows and the world needs to come together as one and stop going against each other. One person asked a question that will change all of our lives.

"We have your respect King T'Challa and Queen Jamila, what kind of nation like your has to offer for the rest of the world?"

Oh, just wait until they see.