isahluko 17: Freeze

"I need you to get Nakia

"I need you to get Nakia."

"Nakia. Where is she? And why do I need to go get her?"

"T'Challa, for God's sake she is my Cousin!" I scream at T'Challa while packing him a bag.

"Jamila, why don't you just get her yourself?"

I look at him with a stern face and raise my eyebrow.
He looks back at me in slight fear.

"Fine, Jamila." He says picking up the bag and I smile at him and jump up and down because I won. He walks over to me and kisses me on the lips, and walks out of the room.

He opens up the door and Okoye was standing there.
During these past couple of months as a princess, Okoye has helped me keep up with my duties and she even thought me a few fighting skills.

"Okoye!" I say hugging her and smiling hard.

"Princess Jamila, we talked yesterday." She says with a slight laugh.

"I know but everytime you come you bring news, so......"

"Actually, I am here to take T'Challa on the mission you was telling me about with your cousin the other day. Today is the day she will be in Nigeria right?"

"Yes."

"We shall be on our way then." She says walking away. She goes outside of the room and waits by the frame of the door for T'Challa.

He walks over to me and hugs me.

"This will be the first mission, I will take alone." He says looking down.

"Hey." I say creasing his cheek. "This was going to come one day." I say with a slight laugh to lighten up the mood. "Just do me a favor?"

"Anything my princess." He says holding my cheek.

"Don't freeze." I say with a smirk. It's his first mission by himself and I don't want him to freeze up because I'm not there.

He looks down at me and kisses me on the lips and walks toward the door. Before he closed the door he looked back at me.

"I never freeze." He winks at me and walks out.