isahluko 21: Queen

JAMILA POV

Right now I was in the hovercraft at the ceremony waiting for everyone to arrive.

The only ones here so far is T'Challa, Zuri, and I.

"You are scared." T'challa says walking over to me with a face full of worry.

"How can you tell?" I say confused.

He puts gear to the side and puts his hand on my cheek my only to get a piece of my hair.

It was grey.

I took the piece from his hand and put it behind my ear. I place my hand on his chest and trace the paint on his chest.

"You look beautiful, no need to be scared Jamila." He says hugging me.

"I just want everything to be perfect for you." I say looking in his eyes.

"Not for me but for us." I look down and blush and he life my head up with his fingers and kisses me.

We stopped due to the screams and cheering of people outside.

"It is time my king." I say getting his gear and holding it out for him to take hit.

"As to you my queen." He says taking it. He hold out is arm for me to take and we walk out the hover craft to hear the cheers getting louder.

We walk through the water and we stop once we reach Zuri

We walk through the water and we stop once we reach Zuri. I look at T'Challa and I give him a kiss on the cheek.

Zuri motions his hand towards Ramonda and Shuri. I bow to T'challa and walk to them.

"I, Zuri. Son of Badou. Give to you prince T'Challa, the black panther. The prince will now have the strength of the black panther stripped away."

T'challa drinks something and it make him weak. He is almost brought down to his knees. His skin starts to grow black stress mark and his eyes go red but it goes away. He looks up at me and nods his head telling me that is ok.

"Victory in, ritual combat, comes by yield or death. If any tribe whites to put forth a warrior I now open a path to the throne."

All of the tribes says no to the offer. I can see some of the stress coming off of T'Challa's shoulders.