isahluko 24: South Korea

We are in South Korea. We were told by Okoye that Klaue will be at a casino that night so we had to dress the part. Nakia drives us all the way to a fish market.

Why did she come here first?

"I hope this goes by quickly so I can get this ridiculous thing off of my head." Okoye says messing with her wig.

"Hey stop touching my master piece." I say walking over to her fixing it. "You look nice."

"Just whip it back and forth." Nakia says smiling.

"What?"Okoye say in disbelief. "This is a disgrace"

We walk up to a woman and Nakia starts talking to her.

T'challa holds his arm out and I put my arm in his. I guess Nakia convinced the lady that we were trust worthy and she let us inside.

Oh....this is the casino.

"Spread out. The buyer is already likely here."

We go our separate ways but I stay with T'Challa

"You look very beautiful." T'Challa says as we walk downstairs.

"And you look handsome

"And you look handsome. I can't believe this is my second time leaving Wakanda."

"One day when all of this is over. I shall take you with me to travel the world." He says kissing me on the lips.Our kiss became more and more passionate.

"Ok love birds can we please focus on the mission now." Okoye says through the communication device.

I let go of his hand and walk to my left and he walks to his right but stays back  little so he can look at my butt.

I turn around quickly and catch him staring. I gave him a look and he turns around and keeps walking.

"Thank you." Okoye says.

"Eyes up. Americans" Nakia says. "I count three."

"Five" Okoye says

"Six. Just spotted an old friend that works for the CIA." T'challa says

"Who?" I ask

"Ross. It just got a little more complicated"

I watch him from a distance as they talk. I look up and see Klaue.

"Klaue. He is here, upstairs near you Okoye." I say moving.

She tells us that they are all armed.

"Six more near me. Its a set up." I say as the 6th American walk towards Klaue.

"Jamila get over here, now." T'challa tells me. I was over to him in a calm orderly manner. I make it to him and he puts his arm around me to blend in with the crowd.

"Its now or never." Nakia says.

"Stand down" Okoye says but she says it in Xhosa. "Ive been made."

T'challa and I turn around to see a guy falling from the 2nd story. Klaus then starts shooting.  T'challa pulls me close to him under a poker table and I pull Ross to us.

T'challa looks at me and we both nod our heads. We get up and start fighting. I took my heel off and start hitting the men in the face and chest with it.

 I took my heel off and start hitting the men in the face and chest with it

We stop fighting and start running once we see Klaue trying to escape.

"Do we just leave them." I hear Nakia asks ,through the ear piece, referring to T'challa and I.

"They will catch up." Okoye says.

T'challa and I run out of the building.

"SHURI!" He yells.

"Wait which side of the rode do I drive on?" I hear her through the ear piece.

"For pa's sake, Just drive."

T'challa and I hear the car and activate our suites and we jump onto the car.

We were riding on the back of the car taking a shortcut. We got caught up in traffic.

"I don think we are going to make it." I hear Shuri say.

"Just drive." T'challa tilts the car over and we make it through.

We were still driving and we finally caught up to Klaue. He fires something at us and the whole car explodes.

T'challa and I jump of and onto their car

T'challa and I jump of and onto their car. We take the wheels off and stop the car.

Klaus gets out and T'challa takes his hand off

"My king not here. The world watches " I say in Xhosa to T'challa.

"Come on guys. Lets go." Ross says and we all give him dirty looks.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he lightens up.

I am going to have one major headache in the morning.