isahluko 23: WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!

I was currently in a meeting with all of the tribe leaders and Okoye. She says she has something important to share with us and we are all curious to see what is it.

"In this identified wakandan artificial artifact was stolen yesterday from a british museum." Her EMP beads switch to another picture. It was Klaue.

"Uglysses Klaue plans to sell the vibranium to an american buyer in South Korea tomorrow night." I look at T'Challa and he looks at me.

"Klaue has escaped our pursuits for almost.. 30 years." He says looking at all of the tribe leaders. "Not capturing him is perhaps my fathers greatest regret. I wish to bring Klaue back here."

"Wakanda does not need a warrior right now. We need a king." The merchant leader says giving T'Challa a nasty look.

"My parents were killed when he attacked. Not a day goes by when I do not think about what Klaue took from us. From me."

"My father was also killed during that attack. Right in front of my mama, my brother and myself." I say looking at all of them. "It's to great of an opportunity to pass."

"Take me with you." W'kabi says looking at T'Challa and I. "Well take him down together side by side."

"We need you here protecting the border."

"Then I ask..You kill him where he stand or you bring him back to us."

"You have my word." He says. I squeeze his hand. He looks back at me already know what I'm going to say. I refuse to kill him when he need to suffer. "I will bring him back to us." He says looking back at W'Kabi.

"We will proceed with the mission." He says getting us and putting his hand out for me to take it.

We walk out and Shuri calls us telling us to meet her in her lab.

"That was very professional of you." I say to T'Challa.

" I say to T'Challa

"Of course it was. I am king after all." He says looking down at me and nudges by shoulder in a playful way. "With a beautiful queen by my side, How could I make a bad decision?"

We make it to Shuri's lab and T'Challa salutes the warriors telling the to stop.